TTC after 35

MANIC MONDAY!

It's Monday AGAIN, let's hear about what's going on in the upcoming week. Good or bad share it with us.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: MANIC MONDAY!

• I'm feeling good about where I am in TTC this week. The infection I got after my hsg seems to be cleared up so my husband and I can get back to things. There is still a lot of tension in the house but we spent the day together yesterday just hanging out for the first time in months. I'm curious where I will o this month because my cycles have been a little wonky. Work is crazy because I have to make month-end numbers but that's only for today and tomorrow and then I am looking forward to this weekend.
    TTC #1 since January 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • @hooligans4 BEAUTIFUL cake!!!! Have fun in Florida!

Nothing on tap for me this week.. well nothing exciting anyway. Just a normal work week and this is the first time in a month I have a week without DR appointments! 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Excited to not have any company scheduled for the foreseeable future. Between my parents staying with us two weekends ago and my bro-in-law this past weekend, our first month TTC has been tricky. You can seriously hear EVERYTHING in our house. Squeaky bed... squeaky floorboards. Hoping we didn't miss an opportunity.
    Otherwise it's just worky-worky and one happy hour for me this week.
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • ***Lurker***

@hooligans4 you will enjoy the weather here in FL.  It has been beautiful!!! In the 80s
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• @sonpetitlapin we will be in delay beach. My in laws say it's been really nice.
    Is shorts and tee shirts ok for night time or will i need to pack some warmer things.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• @hooligans4 you will be a little further south and on the east coast. I am ion the Gulf of Mexico.  I would defiantly pack Light long sleeve shirts, wind breaker and jeans for night.  Here we have been in the 80s, today and Saturday is a little chilly in the high 60s.  On the beach you will get the winds from the water.  Of course 68 will be a dream compared to the weather you guys have been getting.  But we are not in the stable heat yet and having our spring where the temps can fluctuate and it is cooler at night.  
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• @hooligans4 I love that cake! Enjoy your vacation!!

I have a busy work week but the only thing on my mind is our appointment with the RE on Wednesday to discuss IVF and the plan. I'm very nervous but I hope to feel better after that appointment!

I also have to take my yellow lab to the vet tomorrow, she's having a hard time with stairs poor darling so I'm worried about her as well.
    **Losses Mentioned**
    Me 41, DH 38 
    TTC #1 since 9/2014 AMH 3.68, FSH 6.6
    IUI#1 12-02-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 12-17-2015 beta 1=72, beta 2=64, beta 3=10 MC 12-20-14 
    IUI#2 01-08-2015 Letrozol, Gonal-F, Pregnyl, Acupuncture, BFP 01-23-2015 beta 1=151, beta 2=450, beta 3=6524, beta 4= 29380 u/s at 7w5d baby with heartbeat measuring 6w2d. u/s 2-24 gestational sac only, beta 59400 MC 2-24-15 @ 8w6d D&C 2-27-15. Pathology results 47XX +20

Diagnosis AMA and compound heterozygous MTHFR
  • Enjoy FL @hooligans4!

Nothing special. Gearing up for a couple family gatherings this weekend which is not our norm for Easter. It will be fun though.
  • So I started a new job today (Yay!) but also had to report for jury duty (NO!!!!) so I'm sure my new boss loves me. Currently sitting in the waiting room waiting to go through the process. I just hope I get excused.

@hooligans4 beautiful cake!
  • Hey ladies!!!
      Not much going on this week. After my appointment with RE last Friday, we officially started the process again yesterday, so I'll be taking 100 mg of Clomid until the 2nd. Looking forward to spending some free time off of work on Thursday and Friday. Maybe some family gatherings and church for Easter. Have a great week everyone!!!!!

Anniversary
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
    Trying to Conceive photo: TTC # 1 ttc-1.gif

PCOS photo: PCOS living_with_PCOS.gifBig Fat Positive
    Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
    PitaPata Dog tickers
    Visit The Nest!

Me: 35  DH: 33
    TTC #1: Since July 2012
    Me: PCOS
    DH: MFI (low count, motility, morphology)
    Started with RE 10/14
    IUI #1 - 3/9/15 - Got AF 2 days before BETA
    IUI #2- 4/8/15- Got AF day of supposed BETA
    Currently Self Benched to figure out what our next step will be

• I will say it EVERY TIME. @hooligans4 you are so talented!!!! Enjoy Florida!

I have a pretty tame week ahead of me for a change! I have things to do and LOTS of editing, but for the most part this week is chill so you may see more of me ;) 

@FLY106 FX for you!

@rspalding001 I hate jury duty!! My dad loves it lol. I hope you enjoy your new job that would be something good :)

@kindershlitz enjoy your family. That reminds me....I really miss mine. I need to go see them.

@dukegirlsc good luck at the RE. How old is your doggy?? We have a MinPin and she is 15 and has the same problem.....it just comes with age I think. Arthritis and stuff. Hard to watch our fur babies get old :(

@jennymack79 oh how embarrassing would it be to "get caught" teehee. Good luck!

@cupcakegal930 I feel you.....this is the first cycle for me with no DR appts, waiting on labs. This is the first week Ive had that seems like its not busy chaos. I dont know about you but I kinda like it. It even makes me hope we don't get PG this month (not that i will avoid it intentionally though) Im all about having a break right now! Im sure I have nothing to worry about as we are expecting that it wouldn't just happen again just like it didn't just happen for us before. 

@oldnell good for you and your hubby getting time together......sure helps when things get tense. I know it works wonders for my H and I when we can relax together.

SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • I'm late to the Manic MONDAY, but I'll participate anyway.  Just working, baseline ultrasound tomorrow, and had today off and had a lunch date with two of my good friends.  Now, just waiting for my acupuncture appointment at 5pm.

I'm going to be making a consult appointment with my RE as soon as possible to discuss next steps.  Obviously, we're going forward with IUI again this month, but we need to have a talk about what the best course of action is after that.  I'm still not sure I want to spend the money on IVF, but I vacillate back and forth, so I really want to hear what he's thinking.  What weighs on my mind even more than the money is the weight I'd have to lose to "qualify" at my clinic.  Or do I find a new clinic?  Ugh.  It's just overwhelming me right now.  I wish I had nothing else to worry about, but work is crazy and my daughter is sick too.  When it rains it pours.  
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • My h told me on Saturday that FIL and his wife would be here visiting on Sunday. Thanks for the notice. I was not pleased. Both because the house was a mess and I don't enjoy their visits. Last time they were here they used my herb pot on the back deck as an ashtray. Who does that?? So rude.

I got the house mostly clean and moved all the stuff I was trying to go through and organize in the guest room. I had to do everything by myself on a day's notice since h was working late with dinners all weekend. On top of how emotional I've been feeling, this did not help. Thank goodness it was a short visit, they left this morning.

The rest of this week I'm going to try to relax and get some fresh air and sunshine each day. I've got to do something to get out of this crazy place I'm in right now, my hormones are in overdrive. Still no shift in my bbt either so I feel like my body is saying screw you. Perfect.

Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • @emsmama15 I hope things start looking up. It hard going through the "when it rains it pours" times.

@Guennie Oh geez.....i wouldn't want them visiting either if they disrespected your space like that. H should have given you more notice. How long had he known?
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

• @KirstenAlecia I don't even know, I avoided having a conversation with him about it because I was feeling so bitchy I was afraid I would start a fight. He did apologize for forgetting to tell me so at least he wasn't a jerk about it.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • @Guennie tell him next time text or call you the minute the plans are made if you are not there! lol I bet next time he knows better though! 
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

• @Guennie tell him next time text or call you the minute the plans are made if you are not there! lol I bet next time he knows better though! 

No, he does stuff like this all the time. I asked FIL's wife to please let me know when they are coming in the future. That way I'm included in the plan from the beginning and I won't have any more surprises. Thankfully they don't visit on a regular basis. I think I would go crazy if they did.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"