Third-Party Reproduction
Options

*third-party reproduction check-in* march 29th

***INFORMAL CHECK-IN***

Ladies, I am so sorry to do this, but I am oot and posting from my phone.
Thank you for your understanding!

This weekly check-in is for anyone using/considering or who has used a 3rd party method of reproduction, including: Donor egg, donor sperm, embryo adoption, gestation carrier, or surrogate - also Donors, GC's and surrogates as well! If you don't check-in for 3 weeks you'll be removed from the list but we'll happily add you back next time you check in! NOTE: Board etiquette - please post BFPs separately from the check-in, with a warning in message title.

Check-In: How is it going? What are your next steps? How are you feeling?

QOTW: What is your favorite movie and why?

::: Married June 2003:::
TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
IVF# 4= c/p
***CCRM ODWU***
Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
***New RE***
DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
imageimage image 

Re: *third-party reproduction check-in* march 29th

• Options
    Thespis7Thespis7 member
    edited March 2015
    I am in the TWW. Having lots of cramping sometimes intense- so I'm not sure what is going on. If I am not successful this round I will be moving to ivf (only if financially able to). Trying to stay positive but it is hard. AF due on Saturday so we shall see.

Wishing all you ladies a stress free week and a great first week of April.

Qotw: My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's. For many reasons but I can identify with the struggle to find ones on true self and to be open and accepting to "the big plan"
  • Options

Thespis7-I so hope this is the one!

AFM:  I am waiting for AF.  Should've arrived last week.  I just want to get this show on the road!

QOTW:  I like comedies.  I really like the Vacation movies with Chevy Chase.

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mm29mm29 member
    edited April 2015
    @thespis7, Fx this one is the cycle that brings you a BFstickyP!!
    @refeek1, Sending AF vibes your way.  

AFM:  Today is CD 3 I had my baseline today all looks good in the ute. I am cruising a long with the lupron and I start delestrogen tonight.

QOTW: One of my all time favorite movies is Shawshank Redemption.  I love stories of friendship during trialing times in their lives.  
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 

imageimage image 
  • Options
    Getting Closer to delivery, & starting to wonder about my daughters personality, features & what she will think of my choice to use a donor egg. My husband mentioned some similar thoughts. Not doubts exactly , more like hopes?
    Hope she is okay with this, hope she is healthy, happy...will she appreciate that we moved heaven and earth to have her? Or resent that she is missing half of her genetic history?

Also wondering if I will attempt another FET or if this is my last bit of pregnancy ever? The emotions.

Fav movie is probably Rocky or Grease.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for everything.....
    AF came today. I simply feel defeated and that I'm slipping into infertility depression. I go Friday to discuss next steps.
    Thank again for everything
  • Options
    Thespis7-  I'm so sorry.

TTC #1 since May 2010

OE IVF #1  9/2/13 Cancelled- poor response

DE IVF #1 3/12/14- BFP 3/17/14- ectopic, right tube removed 4/11/14 @ 7 weeks

DE FET #1 7/3/14-Transferred 2 5AA 6 day embryos Beta 7/13/14 BFN

DE FET #2 9/5/14-Transferred 2 4BB 5 day embryos Beta 9/15/14 BFN

DE FET #3 in December- Cancelled, didn't respond to meds

DE FET #3 (2nd try) 2/13/15- Transferred 1 4BB and 1 4BA 5 day embryos Beta 2/23/15  BFN again (CP)

DE FET #4 - last 2 frosties....5/22/15- Transferred 1 4BA embryo...only one frostie thawed properly.  Beta scheduled for 6/1-  BFN (beta 2, 2.81, 6, 23, 49.4) 6/15/15 Discovered ectopic in left tube.  Methotrexate given. Moving on to a new donor. Hoping to transfer by the end of the year.

Cant find a donor that is healthy and available.  Looking at being happy with just the two of us.

• Options
    Thank you all for everything. I received some devastating news today and I am signing off. I wish you all the best of luck and a wonderful future!
  • Options
    mm29mm29 member
    ((((Huge hugs))) @Thespis7!!  Please be kind to yourself during this difficult time.  
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    ***New RE***

imageimage image