Trouble TTC a Sibling

Do I belong here?

Hey gals - I'm not new to The Bump, but I haven't been around in quite some time. I had my first baby in May of 2013 and as of December, my husband and I have been TTC baby #2! 

Problem being - I've had irregular periods since I've had periods. The year I got pregnant with my daughter, I think I had 1 natural period? Other than that I usually have to take progesterone to trigger a period (which also apparently can trigger ovulation - which is how my daughter came to be). So the fact that we're having trouble with baby #2 does not surprise me in the least. But I'm finding that it makes it any less frustrating and at some points - heart breaking. 

In the last three months I've done a round of Clomid (just started my second round today), and have already had a chemical pregnancy (there's the heartache). Though - I will say that chemical pregnancy told me a lot about what's going on with my baby making parts - so that's good. 

Anyway - I've been creeping this board and the "Trying To Get Pregnant" board in search of a place to be for support and just to have some people to talk to who know how TTC in general is, how frustrating it can be. While I haven't been trying for 6+ months, I feel like this group would have a better understanding by way of the medication, yada yada. But I completely understand if you all feel I'd be better off over in the board for now. 

I hope to get to know you all, while I hope that none of you are here long!
Me 28 | DH 33
Married 12.21.12
DD#1 born 5.21.13
DD#2 due 7.11.16

Re: Do I belong here?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"