Toronto Babies

Hannam fertility clinic

Anyone have anything to say about the Hannam fertility clinic. Did some reading online but would love to hear some personal experiences. We didn't like what we read about the barrie clinic so we explored some other options. I have an appointment with Dr garbedian.

Re: Hannam fertility clinic

• I know that you wrote quite a while ago now, so hopefully you got our answer. We used Hannam to get pregnant with our twins. We had a positive experience with them. Dr. Garbedian wasn't there when we went, but I have heard good things about her. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • CManuCManu member
    OMG! You are so lucky! Dr. Garbedian was my doctor before she left first step fertility clinic. She was so amazing! Verry knowlegable! Unfortunately when she left I made the mistake to stay at the clinic. I was transfered to a diferent doctor. She doesn't come close to doctor Garbedian. You could feel that dr. Garbedian cared about her patients! When I realized that thing are not going to work out with this dr. I wanted to get transfered to dr. Garbedian and they said its to late! I'm still upset about that!
  • Loading the player...
  • bo17bo17 member
    Thank you for your replies! I did get my answer and only have great things to say. She has been amazing so far. We did a natural cycle this month and I ended up getting pregnant. It was tough driving to hannam before work daily during the cycle monitoring (left Barrie at 4:45 to get to the clinic to line up at 630 and get to work in innisfil by 9), but we find the centre to be top notch and very attentive. I was also positively shocked by what is covered by Ohip. They are going to support us till 10 weeks so fingers crossed this pregnancy sticks, but if it doesn't I am confident we are in good hands.

@CManu I hope it works out for you! I don't think that's right that they won't let you move :(. Especially if you are paying for treatment. Good luck!