February 2015 Moms
Options

Re: .

• Options
    Not even going to touch this with a 10 foot hypodermic. This is a very controversial subject, you may not like the responses you get. Fair warning.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    But that's what I don't understand, what is so controversial with how I raise my kid.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's your kid so it is your own decision on how you raise them and what u want for them, Don't let anyone push u in a direction where u don't feel comfortable with something's. Every mom is different. But in my own opinion I feel like vaccinations aren't bad. Both of my sons have all of there shots up to date every time there needed and there perfectly healthy(:
  • Options
    I'm going to second PP on the warning. I have children who don't react well to vaccines, so I have to use a modified schedule. I've also lost a child to a "common childhood illness" like so many of the illnesses we vaccinate for were once called. There wasn't an immunization for the one that stole my baby from me, but hands down, every time I would rather deal with a day of fussiness to know I've done every damn thing I can to keep my babies safe from every illness I can. Unless you're growing your own organic, unnatural is a guarantee for your baby at some poin, why not something that actually does them some good?
  • Options
    All I am going to say is some pediatricians offices have a very strict policy on vaccinations. Ours specifically says if you don't vaccinate they will not treat your child and you will need to find a pediatrician that will abide by your wishes. This maybe the reason why they are so pushy.
  • Options
    Aww, no QFP?

@anxiousmommy85 I'm so sorry for your loss!
  • Options
    Thanks, @Alyllyra. It's been 7 years, surprisingly. And I've since been blessed with two more beautiful girls.
  • Options
    What was the original post about? Not vaccinating ??

@anxiousmommy85 So sad to hear about your loss. Big virtual hugs for you xoxo
  • Options
    @CutieBug1 Yeah. It was originally labeled # unnatural #antivax and going on about why she doesn't understand why her pedi pushes vaccinations so hard because she doesn't want to put so much unnatural stuff in her LO and it's her kid so her business. Seems she at least took some warnings to heart because this didn't get anywhere near as heated as expected based on previous threads I've seen where the topic came up.

And thank you for the hugs. New baby stage is a mixed basket. Lots of merciful blessings and bittersweet memories.