High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Finally!

My husband and I have been trying for another child since our daughter was about 1, after almost 3 and a half years and one miscarriage-we are pregnant! After talking to the doctor on the phone he thinks I'm right around 10/11 weeks along. I'm nervous to make this journey again, more so because we've wanted another child for so long. I quit smoking the moment I found out, and I've cut out the copious amount of caffeine, I just want to be a great vessel for our miracle child. I'm worried because I'm really overweight and feeling a lot more sick than I did in my first pregnancy. I'm sure after my ultrasound on the 6th some worries will fade away. Anyother bigger Momma's/momma to be's out there? Any advice?

Re: Finally!

• Options
    ...why we're you smoking while TTC? That sure didn't set you up to be a great vessel. It honestly could be what made it take so long.
  • Options
    I get that. And I have been struggling with a lot of negative emotions since I found out I was pregnant and what I've put my child through. (Smoking/medicines) There were a lot of factors that very well could have played into why it took so long. Instead of focusing on those and shaming myself and making myself feel bad, I'm going to enjoy the blessing I have growing in me and do my best to make this pregnancy healthy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"