Pregnant after IF

Ivf success stories with early blastocyst and a morula

Just had my transfer this morning. 2 transferred, one grade2 and one morula. Would love to hear any recent success stories with similar conditions.

Re: Ivf success stories with early blastocyst and a morula

• Hello!  I have no personal experience, but I have seen at least 2 examples in the past year or so where morulas or low grade embryos resulted in happy, healthy babies.  One even resulted in twins.  

The bummer is that The Bump pissed a lot of regulars off a few months back with some questionable actions.  So I don't think those ladies are on this site anymore.  You'll notice the boards are fairly quiet.  But you can post on SAIF and see if you get more responses.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • @gsancho - thanks for the heads up! Clearly I have been out of the loop for a while...
  • Loading the player...
  • good luck!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I transferred 6, because only 1 was a grade 2. The others were grade 3. We wee totally ok with twins and just desperately wanted it to work, so we transferred everything we could. They would not have survived freezing anyway, and I wanted to give them a chance. Our first attempt we transferred 4: 1 grade 2 and 3 grade 3. Our first attempt did not work, but our second did. I'm 11.5 weeks with a singleton. So, even though we transferred more, they were not high quality, and it worked for us! Best of luck!
  • We transferred a grade 1, a grade 2 and a morula.  I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with a singleton.  This was IVF #2.  For IVF#1 we transferred a grade 1 and a morula and got a BFN.  That is why we took a little risk and transferred 3 for IVF#2.  I'm glad I went with my gut.  :)
    Me 27 DH 29 Married since 2007, together since 2001
    Off BC since Febuary 2006 3 Clomid Cycles in 2008- symptomatic, US just showed a tilted uterus, otherwise normal, HSG normal.  DH has an ejaculatory duct obstruction and a congenital absence of the vas deferens.  This is common with cystic fibrosis carriers, but he doesn't have cystic fibrosis. IVF #1 with TESE/ICSI (Antagonist protocol) Aug 2014=BFN (poor embryo quality)   IVF #2 ICSI long lupron protocol November 2014
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"