Trouble TTC

Very confused!

Tink69Tink69 member
edited March 2015 in Trouble TTC
Hi all, I'm new here.. Hoping to get some insight as to what's happening with my current cycle! Well, I normally have a very regular 28 day cycle, but I'm currently on CD 33 with symptoms looking good (or so I'm told on the Ovia fertility tracking app), but I'm getting bfn after bfn and starting to get a little worried! Any info would be so valuable at this point please! I should mention I had surgery for PID in the past, my left tube us blocked, they managed to partially save the right tube! Thank you in advance :)

Re: Very confused!

• I wouldn't rely on the Ovia app's description of your symptoms. I'm still on the pill and have started using it to track cycles just to get some data in there, and it tells me it thinks I'm pregnant every month. :( I feel like it tries to find positive things to associate with pregnancy to keep its users' hopes up. Also, I've seen a lot of posters mention that PMS symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms.

Sorry - not trying to ruin your hopes. I hope you are late because you're pregnant. Good luck!
  • I'm not sure what you are asking for us to do here?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"