April 2015 Moms
Options

Is anyone else scared of being 200+lbs

2»

Re: Is anyone else scared of being 200+lbs

• Options
    It truly all depends on your body type. At a size 8 I'm 170lbs. This is my actual weight loss goal. But I'm 5'9" with an atheletic body at that size. When I got pregnant I was 215lbs and now that I'm 38 weeks I'm closer to 300lbs. I don't look like it because I'm tall. I'm I proud of it.. no, but I stopped weighting myself at home. I started wearing more dresses and I make sure to have my hair and makeup done at all times to help me feel my best even though I don't always feel it. I also have a very supportive husband. I know how determined I will be to lose the weight after our baby comes.
  • Options
    I was not offended. I understand the question. I have gained about 70lbs with this pregnancy, and as someone who has always from childhood watched her weight, that upsets me a lot. Doctor says everything is normal and a-ok. I just think of it like I will have an extra challenge this summer. =) Don't worry about it. It will be worth it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    People obviously don't read the comments because it's been said enough that we don't care about how much you've gained and weigh. It's a sore subject so stop comparing yourselves.
  • Options
    peytonpwpeytonpw member
    edited March 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"