December 2014 Moms
Options

Enfamil Reguline and black specks?!

Every few bottles I will notice little black specks in my DS bottle. I use drop in liners so I know it's not from the dishwasher and I used purified water. I looked online and see where people say it's burnt formula.. But of course enfamil is now closed. Anyone have this happen??

Re: Enfamil Reguline and black specks?!

• Options
    Me!! I've noticed this as well only with Reguline. I called a few weeks ago and they told me that because the pre and probiotics that are in Reguline are natural that sometimes they are not always white. So that put me at ease!

On a side note, how are your LOs poops? My daughters are always water, not watery just pure water. I was considering putting her on Gentlease and using the Reguline as needed
  • Options
    I haven't noticed black specks but LO's poops are really watery. To me it looks like diarrhea. She only poops once a day and they are usually blow outs, but she isn't fussy and she is gaining weight. I double checked with the doctor and apparently this is normal with reguline
    Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"