Trouble TTC a Sibling

Weekly updates?

Would anyone be interested in a weekly update thread so everyone can share where they are at? It seems like this board is pretty slow and I just thought it might liven it up a bit....  :)
BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
Married: Feb 2008
DD: June 2011
TTC# 2: April 2014
BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)

Re: Weekly updates?

• Im in. Today is the first day of my fertile window. Next week I will be scheduling my 2nd IUI. Im praying to a BFP.
    Me(28) DH(28) 
    DD(9)
    Expecting Baby #2

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Good luck with your IUI next week!! Are you taking medications along with the IUI?

I just got the results back from the blood work and ultrasound that the RE did. Everything is OK on my end of things and he recommended for me to take Femara along with doing an IUI. However, DH started taking Clomid from his urologist back in the end of November (low T and borderline SA), and we were told it often takes up to 6 months to see the full benefit from that, so we have decided to just continue trying on our own for the next few months to give the Clomid a fair chance to help. If I don't get pregnant in the next 3 cycles, then we will give the Femara + IUI a try after that time.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks! Im not on any medication. My results came back normal. However Dh is on Clomid due to low sperm count and low T. My doctor has recommended for me to get on clomid so we can have greater chance of concieving.But that also increase our chaces of having multiples. If the this time around I don't get a BFP I will try it for cycle 3.

Good Luck! Has your DH had any test done since November to see if the Clomid is boosting his T?
    Me(28) DH(28) 
    DD(9)
    Expecting Baby #2

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My results came back normal as well, but my RE still recommended for me to take a medication (Femara, in my case) along with IUI if we pursue intervention. We are going to postpone for a few more cycles to give DH's clomid the full chance to help him and if I haven't gotten pregnant by the end of May, then we will go forth with the RE's plan.

His urologist has him come in for a check up and blood work every 3 months. His testosterone level was originally 261 ng/dl at the end of November and then rose to 653 ng/dl in just 3 months time (normal range is 300-890 according to the paperwork), so it is definitely helping him. We were told it takes 3-6 months to see the full effect.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• HIs levels have definitely increased. Thats a good sign.  Hopefully you get you BFP naturally. 
    Me(28) DH(28) 
    DD(9)
    Expecting Baby #2

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hello.

We are benched. Decided to take a break since we are paying out of pocket for everything. My insurance doesnt offer coverage but they do offer flexible spending so we will use that once it starts back up in June.

My cycle has regulated itself so thats a great thing. Im excited!

DH & I: 31

(Me: Anovulation)

HSG, SONO, SA.. Normal

Jan '15- Clomid 50mg, Ovidrel, IUI#1-- BFN

Benched until Summer 2015

• I would! If I can get the hang of the bump as an app. Lol back in my day it was just on the computer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers