August 2014 Moms
Options

Logging feedings

DBride12DBride12 member
edited March 2015 in August 2014 Moms
ive been logging in my breastfeedings and diapers since day one...when do Ya stop logging and go on with life? Lol I'm getting kind of annoyed with doing it. Especially at night feedings. It I just forget because I have 10,000 other things going on.

Re: Logging feedings

• Options
    I have logged feedings from day one and I stoped diapers after her heart surgery

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I only record how many oz DD ate and when she ended. She is FF so the oz works for us

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mindfulmama14mindfulmama14 member
    edited March 2015
    I stopped logging them when LO was about 3 months old. Personally for me, there was no longer a need to. The only time I will now is if I notice a change in eating/pooping and want to keep track of it. Otherwise I just kinda keep in the back of mind when he ate last.
    Also he's starting to get on a schedule now so it's not too hard to determine how much he's eating in a day....
  • Options
    I also stopped when my LO turned 3 months. Their routines will change a lot, just have to be flexible. Also, I couldn't keep up... I have two older boys I had to tend to.
  • Options
    I stopped logging feeds about a month ago. It was too much to keep track of! He always eats enough (hello 89th %) so that's good enough for me :)
  • Options
    I stopped logging feedings after about 6 weeks, and I only logged wet diapers for about 3 weeks. We logged poops until she started solids because she pooped so rarely I wanted to keep am eye on how long she was going (she only pooped twice a month after 2 months, and once went 18 days, it was never actually a problem, but we kept a close eye on it). Now I only log anything if I have a concern. I logged nursing and meals if she isn't eating well, or diapers if I am concerned about dehydration because of not taking in fluids well.
  • Options
    The only reason to record is if it's helping you. If you actually look at the records after then I guess you need it but there's no point logging thibgs just for the fun of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"