August 2012 Moms

Potty Training/Juice Plus

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you that my daughter had constipation issues from a young age.  The only thing that helped her was Juice Plus.  It's a whole food based product that comes in gummy form and she LOVES it - like literally requests to take them daily.  Without these I know her constipation would remain and PT would have been a total nightmare.  Who wants to deal with pushing that hard and learning something new at the same time.  I'm happy to report she has been taking them for over 1 year and I have a fully PT 2.5 year old!!  Not bragging bc it was hard work with many tears but I know without this we would have had an even harder time....no pun intended.  :)

It's not only provided her relief for from constipation but she's an extremely picky eater so I know she is getting some servings of fruits, veggies and berries in her daily diet which also makes me happy!  I loved it so much we all take it now and I would be happy to share more information.  Dr. Sears LOVES it too - https://www.askdrsears.com/topics/feeding-eating/family-nutrition/juice-plus

Visit this site for more information or message me if you want me to send you some!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"