LGBT Parenting
Options

Custody Help!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are doing well.
I wanted to bend your ear for a moment and see if you could help me out. 
A few years back I worked my way out of my abusive relationship with my BPD ex. I have a 5 year old daughter so I have no choice but to keep the lines of communication open with my ex. 
My daughter has recently started mimicking her behavior from tantrums to manipulation - even attempting to put me down. I don't want her to end up learning these behaving or worse, being diagnosed herself. BPD is a behavoiral disorder, and a terrible one at that! I just want my daughter to have a full and happy life without hiccups. 
I want to take my ex to court for sole domicile benefits. She will still see her mother on the weekends and summers as it isn't my intention to remove her completely. I just want her to be in a more stable life. My ex lives with her parents, doesn't have a job, has a car she doesn't take in for repairs, and my child sleeps on a couch. My child was withdrawn from prek for not being vaccinated for no other reason other than my ex was too ashamed to take her to get her shots so late in life. 
I have a three bedroom house, a stable job, a marriage, and she is on my insurance. I know I can award her more opportunities - more chances at a great life. Please, please, please take the time to check out our booster tshirt fundraiser and our gofundme. I am not asking for money but a SHARE - a chance to be heard! As we live in Texas I know this is a challenge. Fortunately, I've been keeping notes on her behaviors and as it stands I already possess joint conservator rights. 
My daughter's stable life awaits her and thanks to you it will be full possible. 

Thank you!

Amber

www.booster.com/teamharli

www.gofundme.com/daddylawyerfund

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"