Success after IF

*** Mayzie15 ***

Hey stranger! I figured this would be a spot I could find you. How are you? How's the baby? I'm hardly ever on TB but lurk. I miss everyone :(

Are you back to work? Mia will be 8 wks in few days and I go back tomorrow. I'm bumming. It sucks. I thought I read somewhere your mom was babysitting. Does that mean she moved near you?

Hope it was ok to post here. Take care and have a great week!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: *** Mayzie15 ***

• So happy to "see" you here :). I've been thinking of you and Mia and hoping you both are doing well. I'm doing well and Connor is thriving and doing well too. I'm here but not as much as I used to be - I've been crazy busy and TB is so strange now and defintely not as much traffic and some ladies have moved to another site. I miss everyone too. The ladies are great here if you want to join us :)

I go back to work June 1 and I dread that date :(. I can't believe Mia is 8 weeks - Connor will be 8 weeks tomorrow - it goes so quick! Aiden is almost 19 months! I'm currently having him evaluated for autism - hoping it's just regression from having his baby brother.

Right now Aiden goes to daycare three times a week and I have Connor all week. When I go back to work my mom will watch the boys a few days a week and they will be in daycare the other days. My mom has lived with us almost a year. Aiden starts nursery school in August/September. My husband will take one day a week and I'll take the other it's twice a week and a family member has to be there. Who will be watching Mia while your working - since you nanny will the family be flexible with you? Can you bring her to work?

How was your first day back to work? Hope it well...I'll have to send you a private message with my email address so we can keep in touch :)

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh gosh I hope everything is ok with Aiden. Will be thinking positive thoughts for the little guy. I'm glad your mom is with you!!

My mom comes to my house one day and other days I drop off at MIL's house :( They smoke too. Ugh. I miss her so much during the day. She's with them 11 hrs. I hate leaving her for so long but I know I'm not the only one.

A will live nursery school!!! So many new things to play with and gets to meet other kids! I got your pm. Thanks!! Talk to you soon.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"