March 2015 Moms

Still hanging in there...

6 days overdue today. Starting to get a little impatient. Since my first came at 39 weeks, i didn't expect to go this long. Been trying to get some good quality family time in to take my mind off the fact that he's not here yet. Anyone else still hanging in there? How do you manage thinking about things other than baby at this point? Lol

Re: Still hanging in there...

• Me but I am only 39w2d today. My daughter was born at 37w4d and I had pre term labor this time starting at 30w4d and was put on bedrest. I can't believe I am still pregnant but I am trying to enjoy it since this is the last time.
  • I'm 40 weeks 6 days also, I'm being induced Thursday so I have been walking everyday and cleaning to speed things up but no luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm only 40+1 and I'm super impatient lol. My first was 40+3 so I don't know why I was so determined he would be early haha. But he's not!

I woke up yesterday still pregnant and was like "my survival this up coming week depends on how busy I can stay." So... I made a HUGE to do list. Plus I have my 4 year old to keep me busy. And then.. As much as I'm not a TV person (at least not this much) I've been chain watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix :)
  • I am 40 weeks tomorrow and am very anxious. I really want to have my baby boy in the next couple of days but I have a feeling he will be 8 or 9 days overdue. I am going to try to keep myself very busy too.
  • I am 40+4 today. I am very anxious and finding it hard to think of anything else. I've been taking naps and today I got a massage that helped some.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage image

Stopped BC 5/13
    Started temping/charting 9/13
    CP 11/13
    BFP!!!! 7/16/14
  • I'm 40 + 3, FTM, and I'm ready to get this show on the road. I'm really really hoping to go into labor naturally, but If I don't have her by Friday, they're going to induce me on Saturday (41 Weeks). So at least there's an end in sight.
  • Definitely difficult to think about anything but getting baby out and home right now because the only other thing to focus on is the constant pain every time I move!
  • I'm trying my best to keep occupied. Also, being as active as I can manage helps keep me less cranky for some reason haha
  • I'm 40 weeks 6 days also, I'm being induced Thursday so I have been walking everyday and cleaning to speed things up but no luck.

same story here! Lol hoping he comes naturally before Thursday though. Plus, Friday is my birthday, so not really looking forward to still being in the hospital for that:p either way, best birthday present ever!
  • 39 + 3 and can't think of anything besides "when am I going to pop this baby out???" The waiting game sucks!
  • 40+5 today. Felt closer two weeks ago than I do today. Tired, anxious, and super ready! First baby, so not sure what to expect. Hoping for something soon!
  • I'm 39+2 today but I'm getting impatient haha. I feel like my baby is pretty comfortable and doesn't plan on making an appearance too soon. I'm starting to get really anxious though because my friend who had the same due date as me gave birth to her baby two days ago and my other friend who was a week behind had her baby 3 days ago!
  • I'm 40+4 today and I have never felt this uncomfortable or mentally unstable in my life. Induction set for Thursday night at 9 pm.
  • chelseeea said:

6 days overdue today. Starting to get a little impatient. Since my first came at 39 weeks, i didn't expect to go this long. Been trying to get some good quality family time in to take my mind off the fact that he's not here yet. Anyone else still hanging in there? How do you manage thinking about things other than baby at this point? Lol

I'm 6 days past due date... It's hard to not just think of baby! I've been cleaning a lot and I think I'm going to make a spring time wreath for the front door. I also made plans to hang out with my sister and watch a movie! Induction tomorrow at 4.

@erwallace089 I'm feeling pretty mentally unstable as well. DH does not get it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    For SuzyQ and all the M15 losses

• I'm 40+4 as well and really so ready! I'm a FTM and I figured she'd go over, but I didn't figure feeling quite like this. I had a mini melt down today when I left the docs after being there for almost 2 hours straight between non-stress test, ultrasound and then getting checked. I'm just ready to have her here! So I decided that hubby and I will have a nice dinner tonight, going to go for a walk and take a bath. Hopefully I can try to keep my mind off things!
  • I'm due tomorrow, and on top of all pleasantries of being practically 40 weeks, I have a kidney stone too :( Starting to feel overwhelmed but still hanging in there for now! I feel like it could be very soon though, like tonight or tomorrow! Good luck and I hope all goes well and soon!
  • 39 weeks and 2days, although my due date hasn't hit yet, I'm beyond ready... went to the doctors today for a terrible chest cold. So much coughing, sneezing, snot, and mucas all with a mild fever. nothing they can really do since I'm this far. Was working until today, when I decided it was best to take maternity leave and try to get better before little girl comes. Don't want to go through labor while feeling like total death. Here's to hoping this cold leaves soon, or she makes her arrival soon. It's so not fair to be this sick and this pregnant at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"