Breastfeeding
Options

Antenatal expression, any tips or previous experiences?

FTM, i have GD and was told that i would need to start attempting to hand express before the baby comes (currently 35 weeks), my OB gave me a basic walkthrough of what to do but i was just wondering who else has had experience with expressing pre baby? How long did it take for you to get colostrum? Are there any guides that you found particularly useful? or anything else that you are comfortable sharing!

Re: Antenatal expression, any tips or previous experiences?

• Options
    Me 26 DH 31. Off oral contraception since 1/2012. Actively TTC # 1 since 4/2012. CD3 bloodwork, hsg normal 6/2013. SA performed 7/2013 - low count, low motility. First RE appointment 9/4/2013. Were told SA not good enough for IUI. Repeat SA and additional bloodwork ordered. RE suggests DH see a urologist. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e32d9/thumb.png
  • Options
    I looked up hand expression on youtube and had success but I'm definitely better at it on one side than the other.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    topaz7777 said:

I looked up hand expression on youtube and had success but I'm definitely better at it on one side than the other.

I hadn't even thought of youtube actually. Hmm that'll be interesting to keep in mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"