TTC After a Loss

I WANT to be pregnant. They don't!

I have been TTC since September 2013. I've had two miscarriages and three chemical pregnancies.

Two of my best friends are pregnant, but the worst part is neither of them were TTC! One of them considered abortion for the first three months and the other complains constantly about how much being pregnant sucks.

It's so hard trying to be nice to them, let alone excited for them, when I feel like they don't deserve the babies. Is this wrong of me? Does anyone else feel this way?

Re: I WANT to be pregnant. They don't!

• I kind of know how you fell. Both of my sister in laws are pregnant. One had a still birth at 36 weeks almost 2 years ago and has been trying since so I don't envy her. My other SIL just had a baby last summer and this one is an oops baby. All three of us were a month a part from each other but I miscarried at 6 weeks. It's hard being around them when they are talking about their pregnancies with my loss so fresh. I don't blame you for how you feel. Sometimes I feel the same way.
    Me (23) & DH (26)
    TTC #1 since 2/2015
    BFP 2/26/15    |     EDD 11/4/15     |     Natural M/C 3/11/12 @ 6 weeks
    BFP 6/17/15    |     EDD 2/26/15     |     Empty Sac 7/13/15  @ 7 weeks     |    D&C 8/10/15
    BFP 11/26/15  |     EDD 8/9/16       |     Natural M/C 12/2/15 @ 4 weeks
    BFP 1/4/16      |     EDD 9/8/16       |     It's a BOY!                                      |     Hudson born 9/16/16
    Working with RE to begin infertility testing 12/2015

• I feel you girl. My best friend is currently in labor and I just MC last Wednesday. It's hard to take whether they are excited about it or not. I don't think you are wrong to be upset but I'm sure once the babies arrive they will feel differently. I don't blame you. I suggest having a heart to heart and telling your friends you are hitting a rough patch and want to support them in their pregnancy but it's hard to hear them complain about stuff you would give your arm to be experiencing. Maybe you can be their wake up call as to what a gift they have recieved.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"