Pregnant after a Loss

loss in November, just found out I'm 11 weeks pregnant.

good morning ladies

I just wanted to introduce myself and give a little background on myself. I lost my first son at 5 months pregnant due to an infection in the placenta. This was in November. On Monday I found out I was 11 weeks pregnant!! (Due October 4) I'm terrified , my emotions are all over the place, I'm working 50-60 hours a week right now and I'm so lost yet I feel extremely blessed. Idk if there are any other mothers know wat I'm going through. I'm still grieving my son carter and now I'm preparing for a new pregnancy. I'm looking forward to connecting and comforting other mommies and gaining some comfort and insight.

Re: loss in November, just found out I'm 11 weeks pregnant.

• I am sorry for the loss of your Carter. Best of luck on your new pregnancy and welcome to the board.

All advice given based on lengthy personal experience.

I am not a doctor, I just have a working medical vocabulary.

Always available to answer questions about loss, infertility, and TRP.

imageimage

• I'm in same boat as you... I lost my son Diego in November , 7 hours after he was born due to medical negligence . I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and completely messed up, some days I have hope, some days I'm so scared of what will happen now... I also work crazy hours , even working on a busy environment there is always a moment that I remember my Diego and this pregnancy... Unfortunately we lost our babies and the innocence of the pregnancy . Lots of hugs
  • Loading the player...
  • @lubango *big hug* i am relieved yet sad that there are others that feel the same I do and are going through it if u need anything please reach out to me
  • I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you in my prayers for healthy pregnancy! 

Live, Laugh, and Cantor on 
  • Well congrats on your current pregnancy! How nice to find out and already be 11 weeks! I miscarried last summer and am now 8 weeks along. The waiting game to get through the first trimester and hopefully the safe zone is killing me. Good luck:)
  • @jsawicki congrats to you as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"