Working Moms

Cube neighbor

Would it be terrible if I stole all the clicky pens off my cube neighbor's desk? I know it's silly, but he is constantly clicking his pen and it is driving me crazy! I wish we could wear ear buds, but it's not allowed.

Any other irrational annoyances?
IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: Cube neighbor

• My husband has a cold and every time he sneezes it pisses me off.

I have no idea why!
  • When I'm in the zone, I can tune out about anything.. but I think some people's personal hygiene is lacking. My biggest pet peeve is when people clip their nails in their cubicle. Gives me the worst jeebies. 

Other offenders are chewing with their mouth open, having long personal conversations so everyone can hear all their appointments and what's for dinner, people that fart unabashedly, people that leave food to mold in their cube (attracts fruit flies), and the list goes on. 

I do like to crunch on ice and frequent the candy jar too often so I have my own quirks too lol. 
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hahaha  I'm a little late to this post but it made me laugh.  My cube neighbor likes to eat raw veggies....all day.  I can't stand the crunching/chewing sound.  Luckily I CAN wear earbuds and they stay in almost all day.
  • Well my coworker in no longer employed at my company... Not because of the pens, but it is blissfully silent again.
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Do it!!! Mine just starts telling random stories in the middle of silence that have nothing to do with anything. It's so weird.