Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Boy or girl

Anyone have a sure fire way (maybe not sure fire, but u swear by it) of getting pregnant with either a boy or girl? I know this is a silly question. But thinking about having a third and I would love to b able to do all things possible to make it a boy for the hubs. We already have 2 girls. I think another girl would just b easier but I know he would love to have a son.

Re: Boy or girl

• Options
    Sex selection with a reproductive endocrinologist would be the only way.

Shettles has a whopping 50% success rate :)

Just make sure you will be happy with a 3rd girl before trying. I understand having a preference, but really the sex is the least important trait of your precious babe.
  • Options
    Have sex

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is no way to predict it. If you are going to try for a third you have to be ok with either option
  • Options
    I just knew we were finally having our boy this last pregnancy. But here I am holding and feeding our 4th girl. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Options
    Every sex selection "method" has a 50/50 shot of giving you a boy. Not to mention, it's the sperm that determines the sex so there's not much you can do give him a son.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm totally happy to have another girl! I just know how happy my hubby would b. But if I can convince him to have another one he'll b fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"