TTC after 35
Options

Grad Checkin 3/17/2015

Hello grads!... Please post an update on how you're doing here!

PLEASE NOTE:  This post is for people who have posted on TTC>35 and have become pregnant and moved on from this board.  IF you are still TTC please refrain from posting any updates to this thread and only respond to our graduates.  TTC>35 updates for current members are posted weekly on Wednesday. Please post your updates on that thread.

QOTW:  You suddenly wake up and discover that you're 18 years old again, on graduation day in high school.  You have exactly 24 hours to change something about your future before you head back to your normal age.  What do you do?

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

Re: Grad Checkin 3/17/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rspalding001 How do you get the tickers to show up in your signiature? 
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    @Teenie16 in order for the tickers to show up you need to go to Account Options, then signature settings and click on the button that looks like this: <> first, then paste your code into the box and click save. If you don't click on that little <> button it wont work ;)
  • Options
    Wow, good luck with the PhD defense, @marijaa333! That's impressive. We will soon have to call you Dr. Marijaa333. I hope you can then enjoy your little one, and take your time with your dissertation.
  • Options
    Stairbear said:

Wow, good luck with the PhD defense, @marijaa333! That's impressive. We will soon have to call you Dr. Marijaa333. I hope you can then enjoy your little one, and take your time with your dissertation.

Thank you! I won't be curing anyone with my sociology degree but hope I pass so I can relax during mat leave.
  • Options
    NeonNoon said:

Some more good news! @mdogan29 had her baby boy by c section. They are both doing well. She will post her birth story soon

Thanks for the update!! Great to hear they are both doing well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"