Pregnant after IF
Options

~~~3rd tri check-in 3/17~~~

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

@chucktgirl 3/18 
@KT416 3/21
@lib1974 3/27 Girl
@lynnbrown4 3/27 Girl  
@pblge 4/17 Girl
@jlb902 4/18 Girl
@Canuck13 4/26 Girl
@gsancho 5/2 Girl
@jamielynn53 5/4 Boy
@rella22 5/7 Girl 
@sweetpotato123 May Twin Boys
@Kinderteach78 5/15 Girl
@iheartsippycups2 5/19 Boy
@1220winterbride  Girl
@DMEL 5/25 Team Green
@turquoisequeen 6/3 Boy

QOTW: In honor of beer drinking on St. Patty's day...what will your first drink of choice be whenever you get a chance to indulge?  Or if you aren't a drinker, what will you treat yourself to that you've abstained from?

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)

Re: ~~~3rd tri check-in 3/17~~~

• Options
    Good morning!  33w3d today.  Just realized it's less than 50 days left...eeek!

Yesterday was a little rough and I was having really bad Braxton Hicks contractions.  I almost called the OB but decided to hold off until this morning.  I still feel tight but not in as much pain, so I guess I'll just take it easy today.  Maybe it's normal for them to get worse as the big day approaches, or maybe I just overdid it with cleaning yesterday.  Otherwise, not much else is new here.

QOTW: I have had the occasional wine, but I REALLY miss a good beer.  Since I'm not against the 1 occasional drink rule, I would have some...but the carbonation would make my heartburn miserable.  I'll also be excited to have a dirty martini.  

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    Happy St Patty's Day! I am 30 weeks, 1 day. I had my glucose test this past Saturday (no results yet), and my regular Dr. appt yesterday. I am going every 2 weeks, so that's exciting. I have been feeling a ton of pressure and pains, but second pregnancy, so it's pretty common this early on. I am just so anxious and ready!!! I love seeing all the baby stuff in my house, and my 4 year old talks about his baby brother all the time. He always wants to hug my belly & he talks to him every day- it is so freaking cute!

QOTW: I would love a delicious white russian right about now. I rarely drink, but that is my drink of choice when I do... (not while pregnant though)

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy St. Patty's Day!

29w2d here. I slept for all of 3 hours last night, so my body and brain and are not functioning well. I can't believe we are 6 1/2 weeks from our goal date!! I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed at what still needs to be done, but we'll make it work.

QOTW- ohhhh so many choices! Either a good bottle of champagne/Chardonnay or a giant draft Pacifico from our fave Mexican restaurant.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• Options
    Today's appt went well, cervix, baby's heart beat, my heart rate & growth and weight is normal. 

Looking forward to my baby shower on Sunday! (big bonus- My mother and sister are arriving from out of state. )

*shiz is getting real in the nursery. Baby's room is being painted and wallpapered today-

everything is good here, I ordered a wedge pillow to elevate my head while I sleep ....hoping that helps. def feel HUGE. I'm going to get a pregnancy belt this week, too. It feels like she might fall out onto the floor sometimes!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello!! 28w6d for me. I have a regular OB check up tomorrow. Baby boy has definitely been having the hiccups lately which has caused me some less sleep. We took a childbirth class and picked up the glider this past weekend so starting to get some things done. DH and my dad are installing crown moulding in the nursery this Sunday.

QOTW: a big glass of Pinot Grigio or a budlight lime mango-rita. Ah sweet summertime!

**Signature Warning**

TTC since July 2013
    DX: Unexplained or possibly DOR and DH 2% morph
    3 IUIs May-July: all BFN
    IVF Sept 2014: 12R 10M 8F, 5 day eSET 9/15, 4 frosties
    Beta #1 353, Beta #2 651, EDD June 3

TRUST in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

• Options
    oh, and for the QOTW: 

I really miss deli subs, random...did not see that coming.

I asked my DH to bring me my fav sub to the hospital asap after delivery.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    31w4d here! Feeling more and more tired, along with feeling bigger every day! Braxton hicks have started but it's only a few times a day and aren't too painful. We have our 3d ultrasound next week (along with our normal 2 week appt). I'm excited to see what she looks like! Baby shower #2 is Saturday and so are maternity pics- so much going on!

I've missed deli sandwiches and sushi the most. Can't wait to have both :) and a nice cold beer!
    ***BFP warning***
    Me (36) and  DH (34) married August 2010
    TTC since January 2010
    HSG in July 2011 found uterine polyps
    Surgery Sept 2011 to remove polyps
    Tried Clomid (monitored) Oct-Feb 2012
    Consult with RE April 2012
    Diagnosis ~ unexplained infertility
    May 2012 IUI-BFN 
    April 2014- IVF consult with RE
    May 2014- baseline~21 follicles, High FSH and estradiol
    IVF #1 Aug 2014~Lupron trigger protocol (Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide)
    Stimmed for 9 days, trigger on 8/20~ 32-36 follicles seen, 16 measured on each side
    ER~ 8/22 ~ 36 follicles retrieved! 21 Mature, 17 ISCI'd
    8/27~Day 5 transfer of 2 BB blasts, 1 to freeze
    9/9~ BFP!! Beta #1- 978
    9/11~ Beta #2- 1965
    9/15~ Beta #3-7480
    1st ultrasound 9/24

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• Options
    KT416KT416 member

I've been MIA lately, but I'm 39w4d and getting close! I'm 2.5cm dilated and 50% effaced so we will see when he comes! I'm just trying to get things done and anxiously waiting his arrival :)

QOTD: Sangria would be nice!

Me: 29, DH: 30

Married: April, 2011; TTC: July, 2012

Dx: MFI; June '14 IVF w/ ICSI: 11R, 8M, 5F... 1 5dt, beta #1: 213, beta #2: 621, beta #3: 8545!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    33 weeks today!  I have an appt. tonight!  Things are officially uncomfortable.  Standing, sitting, walking, sleeping, pretty much everything I do, uncomfortable.  I am absolutely NOT going to miss that....but I am going to miss feeling her move.  I absolutely love it, and am kind of being selfish when I say I don't want to share her..haha!  

Ladies we are getting SO close!!

QOTW: A BIG glass of Moscato will be my first drink =)

***SIGGY WARNING***

me: 28 - all test normal
    DH: 33 - SA normal

*unexplained*

TTC since September 2011
    2011-Oct.2013 - trying off and on, ob/gyn, no meds
    November 2013-December-EOD, ob/gyn, no meds

January 2014- ob/gyn ordered Clomid (50 mg) unmonitored, EOD-BFN
    February-Clomid 50 mg. unmontiored, EOD - BFN
    March-Switched to RE
    April- 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    May - 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    June-*BREAK/Switch RE*
    July- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #1- BFN
    August- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #2 - BFP!!!!

EDD: May 7th, 2015: Team PINK

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 34w, 4d. Time is really flying, it's totally freaking me out! I can't believe we are all getting so close...it seems only yesterday we were doing transfers, 2ww's, etc. We had a doc appt this week but just the usual check-up, so nothing new to report really. In two weeks at my 36w appt I am scheduled for GBS testing, which I'm glad I asked exactly what it involved because a 'surprise' rectum swab wouldn't be the greatest surprise to encounter ;)

QOTW: definitely a nice glass of cab sauv for me!

Me: 37 | DH: 41
    TTC Since 2011 DX: Unexplained 
    IUI's #1 - 3 = BFN
    IVF August 2014: FSH 4.1, PRL 15.3, TSH 2.1, W/ AFC 8.
     08/03 ER 5R, 4M, 3F. 08/08 5DT of 1-3AA0, 2 frozen :) bfp @9dp5dt. Beta on 08/20 = 414.
    So excited to have one little bean on the way!!

• Options
    DMELDMEL member
    Hi! The indigestion is starting to get to me (30w6d) but tums is a lifesaver! Getting excited for getting all the furniture for the nursery in. :)

QOTD
    Either champagne or wine. I'm really starting to miss alcohol at this point!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"