Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Weight Loss

How much did you gain with this pregnancy?
How many weeks postpartum are you?
How much do you have left to loose?
Were you hanging onto any weight from previous pregnancies prior to this pregnancy?
What are you doing to get back into pre-pregnancy shape?

I gained approx 30 lbs
6 weeks pp
15 lbs to loose
I was hanging onto approx 10 lbs from DD1
Now that I have the okay from my doctor I am going to start doing some postnatal specific yoga/workout DVD's + breastfeeding.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weight Loss

• I gained almost 20.
    9wks pp
    0 to lose.
    But I have lots of weight to lose since my other kiddos. (Last one was 7yrs ago, oldest is 14.)
    I lost nearly all mine within 2 weeks this time around. But I was on a GD diet through half my pregnancy and helped with healthy weight gain. So I think that helped.
    I am starting walking since the weather is getting great out. And I am putting myself back on a low carb diet like when I was pregnant. Been allowing myself sweets for 2mths since I couldn't have them when pregnant. But time to buckle down lol

@LauraElizabeth85 my niece lost a ton of weight BF.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • I gained way too much with the pregnancy. I stopped keeping track.

40lbs to lose at 5 weeks pp.

I was at goal weight before getting pregnant. I've lost 40 lbs before and know I can do it again. I'm anxious to get to working on it.

I ran/walked today and it was amazing. I've been walking since a few days pp.
  • Loading the player...
  • I gained 60 lbs with pregnancy #1, 40 lbs with pregnancy #2, and 30 lbs with my last pregnancy.

I'm currently 6 weeks pp. Technically I have 10 more lbs to lose to get to my pre pregnancy weight but I was a bit underweight to start with so I want to keep the weight on. It's hard since I'm breastfeeding. Thinking of starting a routine to increase my muscle mass.
  • I was a healthy weight before pregnancy and gained about 25 lbs
    5 weeks 2 days PP
    I was back to my pre-preg weight at 2 weeks PP but still need to firm up. I also still have a really dark linea negra hanging around. I'm hoping breastfeeding will help me lose fat and get in great shape. But for now it just keeps me perpetually hungry!
    This was my first pregnancy.

• I gained 26.8 lbs. I haven't weighed myself since 2 1/2 weeks postpartum, but I was 1/2 a pound away from pre-pregnancy weight then.

I need to lose 20 lbs though. Haven't really exercised yet besides the occasional walk; my PPV is in a couple of weeks, and I'm hoping to be cleared for more strenuous exercise at that point- we're going to Hawaii in June! Gotta get semi-swimsuit ready.
  • I was overweight before my pregnancy and I'm a FTM.

Lost 44 lbs during pregnancy
    2 weeks pp
    I'd love to lose more weight since pregnancy jump started the process
    FTM just weight from lack of dieting
    I'm going on walks as much as possible when it's nice out... However March in IL is a roller coaster of temps! Hoping to start yoga when released at my 6 week appt!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"