Working Moms

which daycare?

We've been using a small, local daycare since September 2013.  This September DD will be going to Kindergarden and we're debating moving DS, he'll have 2 years of daycare left.
I like his current daycare because the owner's husband has gotten so close to DS and really helped him adjust when we 1st started.  He has friends he really seems to like, the place is nice enough and the teachers are ok.  My concern is that DD seems to have learned alot less this year then the previous year.  Her teacher has become the director and the learning in the pre-k class has suffered.  The other school is a new Learning Experience, the currirulum and facility is awesome, but because it just opened in September, the classes are sort of small.  When I visited it seemed a little lonely and quite, although it was right after nap time. 
Would you stay at the school your comfortable with or switch to a new school because you think he'll learn more, although they'll have to make all new friends and adjust to new teachers.

Re: which daycare?

• I would be concerned if I didn't feel like my child wasn't learning. I think he's at a young enough age where the transition wouldn't be that challenging. I would trust your gut on where you think that it would be best for your child.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"