New Orleans Babies

Reviews from Moms- Krescent City Kids

Anyone have any experience with Krescent City Kids child care? Looking at them for care for a couple of days a week once I go back to work in August, DS will be 4 months old.

Re: Reviews from Moms- Krescent City Kids

• I was wondering the same thing. 
  • clbokeclboke member
    Hey there, I know it has been a few months, but did you ever hear anything about KCK? I am looking for a new place for my 22 month old and live in MidCity. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • clbokeclboke member
    Hey there, I know it has been a few months, but did you ever hear anything about KCK? I am looking for a new place for my 22 month old and live in MidCity. Thanks!
  • I am so sorry I just saw this! I had been MIA from the bump until a couple of days ago. LO started at KCK 2 weeks ago and so far so good! A co worker of mine actually has his son there as well and they are in the same class, early beginners, and that made me feel better knowing another person trusted their baby being there. I like main teacher alot, Miss Lorie. She is very helpful and everyday they send home notes about how many times he ate, slept, and was changed and at what time es.  The facilities are always clean and everyone I have interacted with has been pleasant. The first week he was there I was able to drop by during lunch hour and visit or nurse him if it was time for him to eat. They have an open door policy so you can stop by anytime. \