Northern California Babies

looking for a pedi for circumcision and delayed vaccine schedule- Roseville uc Davis

In need of recommendations for a ucd pediatrics doctor who is open minded towards delayed vaccine scheduling and one that is experienced in circumcision for my little boy to be. I am 37 weeks in 2 days.

Re: looking for a pedi for circumcision and delayed vaccine schedule- Roseville uc Davis

• Please consider not circumcising your son.

The foreskin is a valuable, functional organ. It is the most sexually sensitive part on an adult intact male. Boys these days are growing up with this information available to them on the internet. Circumcised boys are learning that the most sensitive part of the penis has been taken from them and many of them are very upset. Many are trying to re-grow their foreskins. Many are confronting their parents about how they feel violated. This isn't like when our husbands grew up and nobody knew any better.

I encourage you to look into it more. I recommend googling "Foreskin" and not just "Circumcision".

I say this because I was THIS close to circumcising my own son four months ago and I am now horrified by what I didn't know.

Best wishes for your your beautiful baby boy to be!