Trouble TTC
Options

Laparoscopy In April

mybaby26mybaby26 member
edited March 2015 in Trouble TTC
Hi good day everyone
Am Newbie hear
was reading up for a wail on the bump you guys are amazing an strong and one day our dreams of becoming momies will come true
The husband and i have been trying for too years with help, am 26 and he's 27 i was diagnosed with PCOS back in 2012, due to my irregular periods i cnt tell
when its best to try baby dancing
Any ways to cut the long story short my doc told me i will need a LAPAROSCORY to be done, i dnt no what to expect i have never had surgery before so am very nervous and afraid. i need some support please ladies
did any one had a LAP and got Pergnant?
How long did it take
After the surgery how was the pain?
:((

Laparoscopy In April 0 votes

Laparoscopy In April
0% 0 votes
Laparoscopy help need tips please
0% 0 votes

Re: Laparoscopy In April

• Options
    Oh sorry about the bad news. Im wondering why you're moving straight to lap? Did you consult with an RE? Was your HSG abnormal? Most ladies your age with PCOS on this board don't need surgery to get pregnant. If you're still working with an ob/gyn, then I suggest you get yourself to an RE for a second opinion. Abdominal surgery of any kind sucks and is painful and don't do it unless that's the only appropriate treatment option.
  • Options
    mybaby26mybaby26 member
    edited March 2015
    thanks Knottie4978096 
    i have an RE and he said for me its the way to go because we tired femera and menopur too cycles 
    on the first cycle i had one mature follies at 18mm and all the others were around 9mm and 8mm that cycle i got a BFN
    the other cycle we used the same combo and it had to be cancel because my lining was to thin :(
    so this time suggested that i have endometriosis and possibly a polyp that have my follies  on hold as well as i might have some scar tissue so thats were the Lap came into play. 
    i was wondering why also and am so young
    but then a friend of my cousin had to get the same surgery done for endometriosis and just had her baby about a month ago.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     I just had lap in Feb. after a loss. I ended up on the table longer than expected but all and all it was not that bad. The worst part is the gas pain in the shoulder and it is pretty bad for a day or so, but it comes and goes. It was also my first time under full anesthesia and my throat was sore. You will be fine! 
  • Options
    thanks alot meganmcqueen 

looking forward to my LAP now .
  • Options
    Good day ladies

Well I had. My lap on April the 16th 2015 glad that is so over with
    They didnt find any endometriosis thank God, HE found some adhensions ( scar tissue) and he did ovarian drilling also he did an D&C and hysteroacopy he said that the surgery went well.
    How I felt after the surgery
    Bloated I haf shoulder pain ( very horrible) my throat was killing me for about 3 days , plus I ended up with every bad gas pain.
    We were told not to have sex for about 10 days but we were being rud and bed on the 8 after the surgery

My question is did any one get pregnant on there very first month of lap
    If not how long did it take you guys to conceive