Colorado Babies
Options

Midwives at Rose Medical Center?

Has anyone had any experience with the midwives at Rose Medical Center?  We are moving from Kansas City to Denver before the baby is born and I need to choose a provider asap--I definitely want a midwife but I would love any advice I can get before I choose one!

Re: Midwives at Rose Medical Center?

• Options
    I interviewed both the midwives at Rose and at Swedish. I also just moved here, from pennsylvania, only been in colorado for about a week. overall I really was impressed with my mid with pre interview at Swedish. For one thing she knew more about herbs and natural methods as well as options to have a birth with less intervention. For another, when she heard that I hadn't felt my baby she got a Doppler so I could hear the heartbeat and hear its movement. That would not have happened at Rose.
    Also at Rose they were really busy and the midwife hesitated when I asked if they ever had women waiting for a room. At Swedish, the midwife said that that was never an issue. So I set up my appointment with Swedish. I will tell you how it goes. But overall both my husband, who was there, & I had a really good feeling about Swedish.
  • Options
    But of course at Swedish they have all the options like epidurals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"