April 2014 Moms

Who uses Amazon Prime and or Amazon Mom? Deals?

What great deals do you get? Tips and tricks to get the best deals?

I just joined both a few weeks ago (Mom is free if you have Prime, and Prime is $99 a year). I am already loving the instant videos and kindle books that are included and the "free" 2 day shipping. We just got the new Kindle fire HDX tablet (also a steal on ebay) and the amazon stuff all works great with it. We also got a membership to amazon free time for our 3 year old for $3.00 a month that includes all kinds of books, apps, and learning games that are age appropriate. 

Today I decided to look more into the "subscribe and save option" along with amazon mom. Anyway to save money is great and since they are included in the amazon prime! I think I did pretty good with the subscribe and save if you subscribe to at least 5 things you save 15% on all but diapers, the diapers you save 20%! 

So I got 186 size 3 Luvs for just under $25 - I am impressed! A few of the I subscribed to deals I got were:

Lysol wipes - 3 80 count cans for just under $6
750 Huggies wipes for less than $9
13.5 oz Aquaphor baby wash/shampoo just under $6
Aquaphor ointment - the big jar for under $12, usually like $18 or more at Walmart  
Protein bars - 4 boxes with 5 in each box under $10
16.9 oz of Eucerin extra dry skin lotion for under $8 (usually pay $10-$12 at Walmart)

I compared prices with Walmart on all that I ordered and with the discount each item was at least a few dollars less...woohooo!

What do you buy and subscribe to if you have an account? 

Re: Who uses Amazon Prime and or Amazon Mom? Deals?

• Thank you for this!! I just signed up too but I've been too confused to really look into what I wanted to order.
  • I'll probably start doing a diaper subscription.  We got prime a month ago and I love the free shipping.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I do the Moms and the Subcribe and Save. We get diapers, wipes, babt snacks, and cleaning stuff on it. I just like it because I hate shopping. I spend way too much time reading and comparing. This way I can do it all online and get free shipping!

• I'm blessed with a sister who works at a hospital...wicked cheap diapers, Tylenol, etc.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• We do subscribe and save for diapers, overnights for both kids, pullups & protein shakes. We just got prime 2 months ago, so I haven't priced a bunch of stuff yet to find out if it's a better deal yet. So far, I'm loving it!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • So, I have a question about the check out process with S&S. Is there not a cart that you can put all of your subscriptions in? I don't like that I have to do each subscription one by one. I'd like to be able to see my total before I buy everything. Also, once you reach your 15%, does it notify you that the prices of your items have changed? (From the 5% to 15% off) I feel like I'm making this more difficult than it needs to be.
  • I am pretty new to both, but I have not found that it puts it all in your cart for a total. I would like that better too. It does change to reflect the 15% savings on each one, once you hit 5 subscriptions though.

I figured I would give it t try since shipping is free and at 15% off most prices that I checked were lower at least than the onlne prices at Walmart/Target. The diapers were the best deal I found since they are 20% off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"