Pregnant after 35
Options

New to this group, intro...

KimsWormKimsWorm member
edited March 2015 in Pregnant after 35
Heya all,

I'm Kim, new to this particular group, 12w today, 40, live in Chicago (for now) and had my first u/s today, and exhausted. I'm shy in person, shy about being on here, but am often outgoing online after a while... good to meet you!

Re: New to this group, intro...

• Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy :)
  • Options
    Welcome & Congrats!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats :) hopefully you'll feel comfortable here sooner than usual to participate freely.
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!!!  This is a great bunch of ladies, so I hope you feel welcome here. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    npierce19npierce19 member
    edited March 2015
    Hi Kim - Welcome and congrats!  

I am also 40 and in Chicago. 
    <Pregnancy Ticker>
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    Congrats!! Welcome to the board! :)
    ----
    ME: 40, DH: 44, stopped BCPS 1/2013, TTC #1 2/2013, AMH 0.4, started acupuncture: 7/2013,
    BFP: 10/07/2013; MC 10/15/2013 @ 7 wks (natural), focused on health issues for 7 months.
    TTC again: 6/2014, 2nd round Letrozole, BFP 7/7/2014!!! --- EDD 3/18/2015!!! DS born 3/13/2015
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hello, congrats and welcome! This is a chill board with great ladies
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    welcome. Don't feel shy about jumping in and conversing here.  You will appreciate that its not the typical online community where everyone wants to bash you or disagree with everything you say.  Even when there are different opinions its done in a respectful way. 
  • Options
    Welcome! I remember 12 weeks - very tiring. It gets better!
  • Options
    npierce19 said:

Hi Kim - Welcome and congrats!  

I am also 40 and in Chicago. 
    That's awesome! :) I regret to say that I won't be in Chicago by the time I come to term, though! :(
  • Options
    Hi Kim and welcome I will be 40 when I deliver too
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    I lost her and had a D&C on the 29th... ended up in the loss group and have been posting there... thank you everyone for the well wishes... it just wasn't right this time... :(
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    KimsWorm said:

I lost her and had a D&C on the 29th... ended up in the loss group and have been posting there... thank you everyone for the well wishes... it just wasn't right this time... :(

Oh wow... so sorry for your loss. Thank you for updating us - glad you have found some good support in the other group. Take care of yourself.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    I'm so sorry! I read your intro and disregarded the date you posted ... I just realized that you had posted your loss. I'm so so sorry.
    I wish you the very best on your journey.
  • Options
    Thank you, everyone. It has been quite the journey. If I get too much into it, I'll sound like a drama queen, though. Suffice it to say that my pregnancy was not the only thing that failed in the past 3 months. I'm glad to have your support, though!
  • Options
    So very sorry for your loss. :(