Infertility
Options

Endometriosis & Period Questions!!

Hello all!
I recently had a Laparscopy on January 23 and in February my period really never came. Just had a brown color. Never got the full period. That was February 1-7.
Now it being March I'm wondering when I'm suppose to start my period! Or could I be pregnant:)!
Has anyone else gone through irregular periods after their lap?!

Re: Endometriosis & Period Questions!!

• Options
    Still no period ladies
  • Options
    I believe I have heard of women having delayed cycles after surgery. I don't think you should worry quite yet but I know its easier said than done. If you are trying to get pregnan then of course the chance is there that you are. Let us know what happens
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had a lap in november. It took 3 weeks post surgery for me to have a period. I had regular periods until February, it was 5 days late. I was all excited because I was thinking I was pregnant since my prior 2 cycles were regular and we had been trying. Just turned out I had a cyst due to a failed attempt at ovulation. So this month will be my first cycle of clomid and see how that goes. Sorry to hear you have endo. it completely sucks! :(
  • Options
    Well I did end up getting my period :/
    But this month we are feeling hopeful and I'm actually trying out the Fertitea lol so we'll see if it works! Hoping it does:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"