January 2015 Moms

Baby weight gain.

How much weight are other babies gaining by the 1 month mark. My baby was a month old on Saturday. She was born 6lbs 12 oz and now weighs 8lbs 7oz. We don't have another doctors appoint. till 2 months (last one was 2 week) so I don't have any indicator as to if she is gaining enough, to much, to little. . . Some days I think I may be over feeding her and other days I worry about her getting enough You can tell I'm a FTM worry wart right :/.

Re: Baby weight gain.

• I just had my one month appointment today and my baby girl gained 2lbs 9oz since our first appointment when she was 4 days old. According to the doctor a baby gains about 1oz per day on average so around 2 lbs per month, give or take a little.
  • My baby weighed 7 lbs 4oz when born. Got down to 6 lbs 9 oz and at 4 weeks was up to 10 lbs 4 oz. But all babies are different so don't stress.
  • Loading the player...
  • My baby was born around the same birth weight as yours and weighed 9 pounds at her 6w checkup .. doc said she's doing perfectly! So I wouldn't stress if I was you!

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"