Connecticut Babies

Has anyone had Sally J Irons OR Beverly A Byrd as their OB/Gyn?

hggy15hggy15 member
edited March 2015 in Connecticut Babies

Hi there All,

I am new to the boards here and have been searching for some information on 2 doctors I think might work for me. Has anyone here had personal experience with either Sally J Irons or Beverly A Byrd? I want to give birth at Middlesex hospital and need to switch from my current ob because she is not affiliated with them. I would really appreciate any insight! Thank you!

Re: Has anyone had Sally J Irons OR Beverly A Byrd as their OB/Gyn?

• I go to the same practice as irons. I love mine. I go to Summerall. After confirmed pregnancy you will have each visit by a different doctor in the office. That way they have all met you and you have met them. When you give birth it's likely who's on call. I came to the practice with to separate recommendations from two very different people.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hggy15 , I can't say enough about Dr. Byrd, and all of Harborpark obgyn. She has a way of making you feel incredibly at ease and is so experienced and intelligent. She delivered my first at middlesex and I had a really long labor and PP hemorrhage. There was no one I'd rather have had there!! Highly recommend both her and Kristin the midwife. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I think Dr. Irons is great, although Dr. Summeral is also my primary. I've met 3/5 docs in the practice and so far am happy. Would be comfortable if any of them were on call when I go into labor.
  • Dr Irons is awesome!