December 2014 Moms

Pacis/Binkies...closest to breast

Any suggestions as to which pacifiers are best for breastfeed babies?  My DD2 needs something to soothe her while at daycare after they said she sucks her hands all day for comfort but she really won't take the Nuks I have at home. 

I was looking at the Avent Soothers and Dr Brown's soothie (these are the bottles she takes) but am open to more suggestions.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Pacis/Binkies...closest to breast

• My girl is EBF and will only take the avent smoothies.

BFP1- 2/21/2013- L was born 10/25/2013!
    BFP2- 4/18/2014- F was born 12/29/2014! 

• my daughter is breastfed and we have had the most luck with her taking the mam pacifiers.
  • Loading the player...
  • My daughter has been sucking on her hand non stop for the last 2 weeks. Doctor says she is most likely starting to teethe. When she does take a pacifier she only takes the advent ones. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#1-BFP 1/5/14...EDD 9/19/14...MC 1/28/14
    #2 BFP 4/15/14...EDD 12/26/14

• My little lady is EBF she only took the advent ones alSo she gagged on the Nuk ones. Now she won't take anything but her fist lol. Good luck
  • My little guy likes pretty much anything, but the Tommee Tippee ones are the only ones that don't fall out constantly. I don't think they are shaped like the breast, but he's 12 weeks and has been using them for probably the past 6 weeks without it causing any breastfeeding issues.
  • We tried the Avent Soothie yesterday and one of the ladies said she liked it so I'm giving it another day or two before getting more.  I tried to give it to her and she spat it out so it may have to NOT come from me to work.

• Wubbanub for all the babies
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• @Shortstack06, I always thought the wubbanub looked so heavy with that animal dangling from the binkie

• Gumdrop pacis are good
  • Wubanub is amazing and they can hold on to the animal for comfort.  The gumdrop paci also worked for us.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @abcmom12 it really isn't heavy and he loves it. He usually ends up with a foot or ear in his mouth though
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"