Postpartum Depression
Options

Shaky Feeling 7 Months PP?

I had my baby boy 7 months ago, and I have breastfed him the whole time. He's started cereal and now purees/baby food.
I can't figure out if my "problems" are just chalked up to lack of sleep and anxiety, or I'd it's a hormonal thing, or a vitamin/mineral deficiency... I'm new at this and always tend to freak out over "weird" feelings. I get a weak/shaky feeling in my upper body that seems to be worse in the morning, but comes and goes. It's sort of like the feeling you get when you have too much coffee (but that's not the case). I also have little to no patience recently and at times feel sudden anger when my baby won't stop crying (I'd never hurt/ think about hurting him, to get that out of the way also). I don't feel too tired or more tired than I believe I should based on the amount -or lack- of sleep I get. I just wonder if the weak/shaky feeling is something off in my body, like hormones settling or not getting enough iron maybe? Or if it's just from the energy used to feed and care for a baby on my own all day and a physical symptom of anxiety. Has anyone felt this sort of thing? Would I see my OP or GP?

Re: Shaky Feeling 7 Months PP?

• Options
    I am only 6 weeks post partum, but I have been experiencing the same thing. I believe it is hormonal. My dr didn't really tell me what is causing it. It's a terrible feeling though and I just wish it would go away!
  • Options
    I am 5 mos PP and I have had the dizzy/shaky feeling for a couple weeks now. It seems to be worse when I'm active vs resting. I have no idea where it came from but I'm going to see my doctor about it on Thursday.