December 2010 Moms

Dear Sweet Jesbus it does exsist

DECEMBER 2010 MAMAS WOOOOOOOOOOT!

I thought the board was going to be closed but here you all are... It's a little like Christmas... LOVE IT!  I've not bumped in a good long time but here I am again finally with my 2nd BFP! Of course after I joined the inferitility boards thinking I wouldn't be pregnant again... Guess I'm going to have a really awkward conversation over there... :/

I'm super excited to see the board still up. Keep rocking it ladies.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Dear Sweet Jesbus it does exsist

• Probably should have checked the post dates more closely, not as active as it looked... here was hoping ;)

• we're all on FB! Dec '10 Bump Parents...come on over!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Penguin81Penguin81 member
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for letting me know!  You don't happened to have a hyperlink do you?

• vercverc member
    We have a 4 year old and one on the way, too! Congrats to you!
  • Jtsma10Jtsma10 member
    Hi December Moms! Congrats for making it through the first 4 years! I have a 4 year old boy, a 4 month old boy and pregnant due in January 2016. Excited and nervous all at the same time. If this baby is a girl we are done! My 4yo loves his baby brother so I know he'll love this baby too! 
  • Hi December Moms! Congrats for making it through the first 4 years! I have a 4 year old boy, a 4 month old boy and pregnant due in January 2016. Excited and nervous all at the same time. If this baby is a girl we are done! My 4yo loves his baby brother so I know he'll love this baby too! 
    this is a little tail