Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Crying Randomly. How am I going to face the world.

Started spotting on Monday 2.23, Dr on Tuesday stated threatened miscarriage. Horrible pain and clots on 2.26. Dr confirmed missed miscarriage on 2.27. Started Misoprostal on Friday 2.27 nothing happened took 2nd dose on 2.28. Sunday morning felt like I literally passed an egg. Bleeding had lessond but still have not passed more tissue. Random crying sometimes tears just fall without warning. Haven't left house since Monday except Dr and tried to go to work and left after 1 hour on Thursday. I'm scared and terribly sad. I'm not ready to face the world, people's condolences or questions. I have to return to work on Wednesday 3.4 and not sure how I'm going to get through it.

Re: Crying Randomly. How am I going to face the world.

• Options
    My heart goes to you. Ask your HR if you can take bereavement leave, you may be entitled to it. Take the time to heal ♡

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    zimnizimni member
    I feel for you. Am going through my third loss of the year and if there is one thing I realised it was to allow my body and mind to grieve for the time it needs to. Crying my heart out helped me acknowledge the pain before I could say - am ready to take on the mundane routine of life. It's alright.

If you can give yourself that time off work, please do. Nothing matters more at this moment more than your own well being.

Please know you are not alone in this journey. I hope you find this forum as supportive as it was for me in my dark days. *hugs*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    The only person that knew at work was my supervisor. I'm thankful for that because work was an escape for me.
    I cried at work many times, just sitting there..

I feel Ya. You can get through this. Try and stay busy.

I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    Take your time to heal. I went back to work too early because everyone knew about the pregnancy but not many about the miscarriage... After 3 weeks I am still getting questions of when I start my baby leave or when are we going to do a baby shower. When you are ready, face the world. Until then, let yourself heal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"