Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Rant.

Why don't they have ultrasound rooms NOT plastered with baby pictures for those of us who are there on a sad occasion to confirm that our pregnancy did not succeed? I went in today to the OB and the entire office was a celebration of all these beautiful successful pregnancies- just further alerting me to how mine had failed and how painful and sad it is.

I know I'm in a bad place and overly sensitive to this stuff but I just felt like I needed to let it out. It just seems so horribly insensitive to shove me in a room filled with everyone else's cute baby ultrasounds to look at my empty uterus.

Re: Rant.

• ekrubanitekrubanit member
    edited March 2015
    I'm with you there. They should have a special entrance for us or something. I had to stop reading half my books because women were getting pregnant, I don't even want to go to the grocery store... we need some safe haven for a while :( XOXO

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • Agreed. Or the same with the ob/gyn rooms!! Im sorry but i dont care about them. I care about mine. Tell me mine is going to be okay and then I'll be happy for everyone else.

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• It stinks.. I hate sitting in the waiting room with all the moms to be and teeny tiny new born babies that always seem to be there :(.... Or how about when I had to go back to get labs done and the receptionist says ohh are you expecting, um Nope had a miscarriage way to rub it in
  • I think the worst is when you're sitting in the room waiting for the doctor to come tell you horrible news, or to plan your D&C, and you hear the Doppler machine going with a baby's heartbeat in the room next to yours. That is the absolute worst feeling ever.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• I couldn't agree more. My worst part was delivering my baby in labor and delivery and knowing I wouldn't have the joy of leaving with him and enjoying all the "struggles" of a new baby. Hearing other babies cry was heartbreaking for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"