July 2015 Moms

Maternity belt for back pain?

has anyone tried a maternity belt for lower back pain? Did u have success? I'm experiencing a lot of low back pain and wonder if it worked for anyone here? If so, which brand did u buy?

Re: Maternity belt for back pain?

• I just got mine in the mail today. Ordered it from motherhood. Hopefully it works.
  • I used one for my first pregnancy i got it at motherhood they are awesome there it helped me alot. Im 20weeks prego and i need to use one again my trip to motherhood tomorrow for sure. The one i. Got no pressure on belly just back
  • Loading the player...
  • Literally JUST got mine at baby's r us.. 21 weeks and I'm dying already.
  • I got mine as a drs perscription. It got paid for through insurance. LIFE SAVER!
  • Waiting patiently for mine to come in the mail. Australia sucks maternity clothes/ accessories wise. also I'm 21 weeks today and my maternity jeans I bought back in week 10 don't fit me anymore... They're a pair of $40 maternity jeans from target, not first trimester jeans :/
  • I received one at the dr.through a prescription and it was covered by my insurance. Definitely helps the lower back!
  • I received one at the dr.through a prescription and it was covered by my insurance. Definitely helps the lower back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"