1st Trimester

What does implantation feel like?

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Congratulations on your pregnancies!

This one is for the ladies.  What did your implantation cramps feel like?  When did they begin?  And how long did they last?

I am around 9 dpo and have literally had dull cramps/pressure for 12 hours.  I posted somewhere else but figured I could get more answers from you newly pregnant ladies.  I am aware that what I feel may not be implantation cramps. I am still curious what yours felt like :)

Re: What does implantation feel like?

• Thank you for your response.  I heard the same thing lol.  I know the only way to know is to wait and test, but talking about everything helps the time go by.
  • Feels like period cramps.
  • Loading the player...
  • Most don't detect any sign of implantation
  • I never felt anything. I was very bloated prior to having a positive pregnancy test, not sure if it was related
  • I had implantation cramps with all three of mine.  With my first at 8 DPO, with my second at 8 DPO (I remember thinking that was a good sign) and with my third at 6 DPO.  Just felt like mild menstrual cramps.
  • I didn't feel anything.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • I only felt what I assumed was implantation pains when I was pregnant with my son. For me, it was kind of a sharp cramp like pain, it may not even have been that though because most people don't even feel when implantation is occurring. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I had a frozen embryo transfer and I started feeling funny 4-5 days later, but I dont think I felt cramps. It just felt like 'something' was going on down there, I am sorry I can't be of more help. I will tell you that after I found out I was pregnant, which was like 6-7 days after my transfer, I did start feeling cramps that are very similar to menstrual cramps. It was not exactly the same, but if I had not of know I was pregnant I would not be able to tell the difference.
  • I didn't have any cramps but I did spot (brown flecks when I wiped). My biggest sign was how tired I was all the time.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sharp cramps.
  • I did have the bad cramps when I began to. But my pregnancy wasn't planned, and finding out about a month later...I became overjoyed to figure that it all made sense! :\">
  • It honestly feels just like PMS achy cramps. I was so scared when I had the cramps, thinking my period was coming. Lots of warm baths and heating pads, a few weeks later I talked to my DR, and she said that's what I've been feeling
  • I felt nothing, but I did have a temp dip on 9DPO and tested positive in 10DPO.
  • I had mild period type cramps, then 2 days later, I had implantation spotting. The dr said that it is normal to feel cramps, especially if you know your bodys symptoms of anything.
  • I felt PMS type cramps and it was at 9DPO. At 10DPO I got a faint faint line.
  • Mild, persistent period cramps accompanied by spotting around week 7. Had it checked out at doctors and baby is growing beautifully. Did cause me a scare though.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Looking back in hindsight, I had horrible gas pains the day I believe that I implanted (6dpo). I was walking home from work and it was like that scene from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where they need to burp constantly to float back down to the ground. A 15 minute burp fest was the only thing that finally alleviated it. I got a BFN the next day (7dpo) but when I tested again at 11dpo it was positive. 7dpo was likely just too early...I only tested that early bc I had my annual obgyn appt that day so I figured I should check before I went in there.

I had no period like cramps at all and zero symptoms of pregnancy (aside from a 2 week slightly sore Boob stint weeks 6-8) until 24 weeks. Now I have constant heartburn. Sigh.
  • I also had sharp cramps. it was 9 dpo and some were right up the V into the uterus. It was different and definitely stuck out to me. 
  • Mild, persistent period cramps accompanied by spotting around week 7. Had it checked out at doctors and baby is growing beautifully. Did cause me a scare though.

Um, if you already had a positive HPT then spotting at 7 weeks would be first trimester spotting-- not implantation cramps/bleeding...

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"