Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation Question

Hi everyone.  I am new here.  I hope the 2ww is being kind to all of you. 

I am roughly 9 dpo and for 12 hours straight I have had a dull ache in my uterus.  It doesn't really hurt.  It is rather mild like a dull pressure/mild AF cramp.

For those that have had implantation cramps in the past, does what I described sound similar?

Re: Implantation Question

• I had similar symptoms for the past few months about 12 dpo and had the same thoughts as you. I also spotted before those cycles for a few days which was not how my cycles usually start. Turned out to be nothing. I was just super sensitive and wishful thinking! Good luck to you though!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have charted for about 5 years and had 3 pregnancies. I have cramps on pregnancy cycles and non pregnancy cycles. You cannot predict pregnancy based on your symptoms. You're just creating false hope. :(
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• The only cycles I didn't cramp were the ones I was pregnant. Go figure.

Truly, symptoms mean nothing unless you have a positive HPT.

If you are looking for anecdotes:
    My BFF is now TTC after pulling her own IUD out (don't even ask-- there is a lot about this situation that makes me cringe) . She's been nauseated, crampy & craving/eating. No positive HPT as of yet. She's had all of these for two weeks.

Bodies are assholes. :|

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hi im new here.

im confused a bit right now because I have been trying to conceive for 6 month now and im actually experiencing slow light bleeding that can barely soak a pantie shield.

After I urinate the blood drips slowly (TMI) and I have mild to no cramps off and on but shooting pain in my rectum.

This is day 2 of this unusual bleeding or period which I can't figure out what is happening and if its implantation.

My expected period date is Saturday March 7th but the bleeding started yesterday.

Need advice
  • Adri911 said:

Hi im new here.

im confused a bit right now because I have been trying to conceive for 6 month now and im actually experiencing slow light bleeding that can barely soak a pantie shield.

After I urinate the blood drips slowly (TMI) and I have mild to no cramps off and on but shooting pain in my rectum.

This is day 2 of this unusual bleeding or period which I can't figure out what is happening and if its implantation.

My expected period date is Saturday March 7th but the bleeding started yesterday.

Need advice

You're spotting.

• avddsavdds member
    Sounds like your period is starting early
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"