TTC after 35
Options

FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!

TGIF!!! 

What is your real or imagined drink for the end of the day today???

What are your plans for the weekend?

@hooligans4 thank you for taking these over!!!
****Siggy Warning***
~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

Re: FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!

• Options
    Let's just hope I remember. LOL!!!!

I probably won't be drinking this weekend because I had a few too many wiskys in Atlantic city last night. Alcahol makes me blow up like a balloon so I gotta get rid of this excess fluid this weekend. But I had fun.

We are celebrating my grandmothers 88th birthday tomorrow. Should be a nice day.
    I think Sunday is a free day for me.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    My imagined drink is an extra spicy bloody mary, old bay around the rim. I haven't had one in a long time.
    FET is tomorrow in the city, they are supposed to call me in the morning and tell me what time in the afternoon to come in. As far as plans for the rest of the weekend, that's as far as we've gotten. Thanks for taking these posts over @hooligans4 !

TTC: 21 Months
    Husband: 41
    Me: 36
    3 failed IUIs
    1 failed IVF (chemical pregnancy)
    13 5-day frozen embryos
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Imaginary drink is a glass of red wine. This weekend we are getting a consult on a new garage door and I'll be doing a new workout class tomorrow. Also I just got a new job offer so the hubs and I will be discussing the pros and cons of quitting my current job for this new one. Ugggghhh, such a hard decision!
  • Options
    My real drink last night was a pitcher of Margaritas with a few coworkers. (The silver lining to taking the month off)

We're doing to do some diy around the house. Fix the gate and fence and maybe a movie.
    Then since I have Monday off we have an appointment with the RE to talk all things IVF. What to expect, specifics, how many appointments necessary etc. I want to get as much info as possible before we move forward.
    ****Loss Mentioned***
    Me: 41 Him: 41
    TTC since December 2013
    HSG 9/18/14 = Tubes open but T shaped uterus
    IUI #1... 1/6/2015 + 50mg Clomid = BFN
    IUI #2... 1/29 & 30/2015 + 50mg Clomid +Tigger +Progesterone = BFN
    3/14 BFFP! Natural w/acupuncture & herbs only
    EDD = 11/22/15;  No heartbeat = 7/21/15
    Cooper Midnight Johnson born sleeping 7/25/2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I had chocolate ganache bumpy cake. Does that 'count' ;)

Nothing exciting. The sun is out but it's still cold. Just having around.
  • Options
    I had a nice glass of cabernet with dinner. Today we went on a big walk, about five miles across Baltimore. Tomorrow is supposed to be snowy and rainy, so probably the gym followed by a nice long nap.
    Me: 38 DH: 40 TTC#1 (and likely only) since 9/13. Saw RE 5/14, SA good, AMH 2.36, FSH 7.2, estradiol 69.6 indicating good egg reserve. Using OPKs. First Letrozole cycle 6/14, a burst cyst and a BFN. Second Letrozole cycle 7/14, BFN. 

Update 11/14 - had laparoscopy 10/28, good news is that my uterus and left tube look good, and they were able to drain the cyst on my left ovary. Bad news is that right tube and ovary have endo and scar tissue, so they're pretty useless.. Best news is that we finally have some answers and a path forward. Taking 7.5 mg letrozole CD 2-6 to put that good left ovary through its paces. 

UPDATE 2/2015 - We switched to another fertility clinic, but fortunately we don't have to start all over. We're doing two cycles of Clomid plus IUI, if neither of those take, we'll do IVF in April, potentially with ICSI. (DH's SA has gone downhill, likely due to excessive exercise.) IUI#1 2/25/15....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"