June 2015 Moms

#preggoproblems

When you put on a pair of jeans that fit last casual Friday and have to sit at your desk with the fly down and unbuttoned. #preggoproblems

Go!

Re: #preggoproblems

• Loading the player...
  • When you get winded climbing a flight of stairs or shoveling the walk because your baby is using your diaphragm as a pillow.
    #preggoproblems

The elevator was broken at my school the other day and I had to walk up TEN flights of stairs to my class. Needless to say, I was about ready to pass out by the time I was finally on my floor!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @karaelaine1991 I'd be seeing stars if I had to walk up ten flights. That might take me half an hour. I live in an older house with steep stairs, so I dread forgetting stuff upstairs.
  • When you liken yourself to a jar of pasta sauce and say you're prego...
  • AceybabyAceybaby member
    edited February 2015
  • edited February 2015
    When you finally find a pair of maternity pants that don't sag in the back but the band is to little and they keep sliding down.
  • When MIL takes over my registry that I worked SO hard on, (researching for weeks), and insists I add things I KNOW I absolutely do NOT need or want.  #preggoproblems #firstworldproblems 

Ugh, that would make me SO mad! I've had a similar argument with my dad's gf about changing tables. I want storage cubes with a changing pad on top so I don't have a random piece of furniture I won't use after a few years. She seemed personally offended that I didn't want a designated changing table/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• When you get a sudden burst of energy to clean and decide to vacuum the couch and rearrange the living room and by the end of the day you can even move because you are so sore and pulled a muscle in your butt.

Omg I can so relate. I cleaned the whole house last weekend and I could barely move after.
  • When you go upstairs in your house and realize you left something you need downstairs.
  • When you reach down to tie your boots, work really hard at getting them done up with out complaining or looking strained, stand up let out a huge sigh and are breathing heavily, then your tiny, younger co-worker says, it's only going to get tougher. #preggoproblems
  • When your work polo does such a good job of mostly hiding your bump (it fits poorly enough that the bump still looks a bit like a beer gut) that the cute guys on the other side of the bar want to buy you a shot and you have to artfully dodge drinking hard liquor. You know if you tell the truth, you may not get as good a tip.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mellymar said:

When your work polo does such a good job of mostly hiding your bump (it fits poorly enough that the bump still looks a bit like a beer gut) that the cute guys on the other side of the bar want to buy you a shot and you have to artfully dodge drinking hard liquor. You know if you tell the truth, you may not get as good a tip.

That's just sad :(
  • @kelseyharrell22 I've said I was goi bf to do this a few times but just afraid of bursting a pipe with how cold it is here...switched to just boy shorts and a tank top to sleep in and an ice pack here and there
  • Not being able to lay on my back for more than 30 min to an hour because then I feel dizzy. I never minded sleeping on my side but certain positions when I watch tv make me feel awful.
  • When you're trying to work on your tan but can't figure out how to do your back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"