September 2015 Moms

On the bright side...

I feel like everything that has been coming out of my mouth lately has been a constant stream of complaints, with all the un-fun things happening with my body. So I thought I'd take a break to think of some good things!

Tell me some good things that happened for YOU recently and what you're happy about! Big or small!

Here's mine:

1. My husband has been amazing. Ok, there is an occasional eye roll when I call him from my cell phone when he's in the next room, but that man has become my personal butler when I'm too tired to move my behind, and I am everlastingly grateful.

2. My parents and in-laws are kind of telling EVERYONE I'm pregnant even though I haven't even had my first appointment yet. But I realized today that it's a beautiful thing for them to be so excited and I'm glad they get to have the pleasure of spreading the excitement.

3. I got through my prenatal exercise video yesterday--first time I've had enough energy to do that!

4. I gave a peanut to a squirrel and got to watch him eat it. So cute!!!

Re: On the bright side...

• Also, I think I broke the record for longest post!! Woo hoo!!
  • Loading the player...
  • That is wonderful, all lovely to hear! :) And yay on getting to hear your baby's heartbeat! I have my first appointment on Monday and I can't wait--will be 11 weeks. :) good night!
  • I agree with you. I've been doing a lot of complainig with baby #2 because it feels like no matter what I eat I never get full and nausea has been horrible. So here are mine:

#1) My husband has been amazing, going to the store every time I'm craving something even when the weather has been bad.

#2) My 4 year old daughter has been kissing my flat belly lol.

#3) My daughter has seen how sick I've been and she tells me to call her if I need anything, and if it's something big she can't do she makes sure to tell her dad to do it for me.

I'm blessed to have a wonderful little family who takes care of momma :)
  • 1.  My husband is away for work for a few months so my daughter and I are visiting family for a week.  My daughter is two and loves spending time with her cousins.  It's so cute to see them all together.

2. My daughter is so sweet and every time i'm throwing up or dry heaving (which is pretty often) she pats my back and says "are you feeling better yet?"  She is so compassionate.

3. I get to find out what i'm having in less than a month :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My turn,
    Every day I am feeling like my regular self- nausea almost all gone.
    I start working next week - tired of watching time tick on at home-made pregnancy seem really slow
    my fiancee and I have set the plan into motion to upgrade my current home next year - no more condo living!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"