November 2014 Moms
Options

Sleeping Through Night

my LO is 15 weeks old and she never sleeps longer than two to three hour increments

Re: Sleeping Through Night

• Options
    Same here! My LO is underweight, she nurses every time she wakes during the night so I am ok with it until we get her weight up. No advice here, just commiserating!
  • Options
    Not all babies sttn, only the lucky few.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you read "The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems"? After I started applying the 3 hour EASY method, my LO started sleeping from 8ish until 3:30am most nights with just a dream feed in between. It took about 2 weeks
  • Options
    I'm on my 3rd baby and I've come to the conclusion that my kids just don't care about night time sleep. They've all been good nappers(thank goodness) but never sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time during the night. I've tried all the sleep methods and it's just the way it is. I'm pretty much zombie mom the first year and I just accept it.
  • Options
    My lo used to get me up 2 times a night goin down at 8/9 tik abt 7/8 jus depends has any1 nt tried dream feeding before you go to ur bed about midnight seems to wrk for us,we was only up once lastnight at 5 for a bottle then back down. We are even dealing with the joys of teething for last few weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"