TTC after 35

TTC>35 Grad Check In 2/24

OMG, I knew I was forgetting something yesterday. I was so busy with work.

Please post your updates here.

PLEASE NOTE: This post is for people who have posted on TTC>35 and have become pregnant and moved on from this board. IF you are still TTC please refrain from posting any updates to this thread and only respond to our graduates. TTC>35 updates for current members are posted weekly on Wednesday. Please post your updates on that thread.

QOTW: I can't think of anything right now so I will use a question for another post. What is your favorite flower?
****Siggy Warning***
~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

Re: TTC>35 Grad Check In 2/24

• Loading the player...
  • Whew!! 20 days to go! As of my last OB appt @ 36wks (last Friday) he's not ready to come, but he has suddenly become very active and I feel a lot of pressure in my abdomen anytime I stand/walk. Tomorrow is my 37wk OB appt, I'm hoping for some sort of change towards being ready to deliver! I can't imagine being any bigger than I am now.

QOTW: I love gerbera daisies. They seem so simple and happy.
    ----
    ME: 40, DH: 44, stopped BCPS 1/2013, TTC #1 2/2013, AMH 0.4, started acupuncture: 7/2013,
    BFP: 10/07/2013; MC 10/15/2013 @ 7 wks (natural), focused on health issues for 7 months.
    TTC again: 6/2014, 2nd round Letrozole, BFP 7/7/2014!!! --- EDD 3/18/2015!!! DS born 3/13/2015
  • I haven't been around in a while. I now only recognize a few people. As you can tell by my siggy, I'm praying God grants me my rainbow baby. Had my 7w2d ultrasound last week and everything is on track.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Me-39, HSG 2/13- clear. DS-IUI #1-3/13,300iu Menopur 12 days,3 days Cetrotide, Ovidrel Trigger-BFN. IUI #2 06/13, BFP EDD: 02/22/14 m/c (cp), IUI #3- BFP EDD: 5/17/14 m/c 09/13. Blood work/RPL panel- nk cell/MTHFR mutation- negative. Blood work all good. Unexplained reason for m/c. IUI #4 BFP m/c (cp) 10/13. IUI #5- 12/13 Cancelled. No response. (1)follicle. IUI #5.1- 2/14. IVF Bound

********************SAIF/ PAIF/ ALL ARE WELCOME***********************
  • @sunni01

I remember you from a while ago - great to see a familiar "face" with the boards changing so much. 

Big, huge congrats on your pregnancy and prayers for your rainbow baby!  Glad you have had a positive u/s, that's great peace of mind during those stressful first few weeks.

I updated here not too long ago, but all is progressing well. Just into the 3rd trimester and love the regular movement, and the reassurance it brings. Also feeling the pressure to get some serious shopping and chores done - the next 3 months are going to fly by, can't believe it!
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Hi ladies!

I haven't been around the last couple of weeks, but things are going well. I am now 16w 2d. My energy level is way up, and my morning sickness has subsided. The Materniti21 test results were negative, which was great news. And we found out Monday that we're expecting another little GIRL! This week I went through my daughter's baby clothes to take inventory, and it made me so excited. Sometimes I forget how little they start out. :)

QOTD: Peonies are my favorite flower. Lucky for me they were in season for our May wedding. Can't wait for Spring!

Take care, mamas/mamas-to-be!

{Age 36 TTC Baby #2}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"