Phoenix Babies

OB/GYN Mesa

I'm looking for a good ob/gyn in mesa that delivers at banner gateway! I'm new to the area any suggestions would be great!

Re: OB/GYN Mesa

• I see Dr Layton, he is in Mesa. This is my first pregnancy and I actually haven't been yet, I go tomorrow. I have seen him in the past though for my annuals, but that was all. I can't remember the name of the practice, but they are off Baseline between Greenfield and Higley. The phone number is 480-644-1001. He delivers at Banner Gateway. I have called a few times to ask questions and my calls were returned right away, the Dr actually called back himself and spoke with me for about 10 minutes or so. I was really impressed with the patience of the nurse and doctor with my first time mom questions. 

Hope this helps! 
  • Dr. bullaro-anderer is amazing. She is without a doubt the reason my son is with us today and now that I am pregnant with number two has been very attentive and has taken wonderful care of us. The office staff and Nurse Practitioners that work there are also wonderful. They are located on Higley and Southern and their number is 480-237-3040. I literally drive 30-40 min one way to see her now that I live in Phoenix.
  • Loading the player...
  • Anyone at comprehensive women's care at Gilbert and Guadalupe is awesome, all lab work and ultra sounds are handled in office, they deliver at banner gateway
  • I have been going to Dr Falk (Comprehensive Womens Healthcare) for over 11 years and he has delivered all 5 of my babies. I can't imagine seeing anyone else, in fact several family members and friends now see him. And you can see an awesome photo of when he delivered our last baby 2 months ago hanging in one of the exam rooms. It's black and white in a black frame.
  • Love, Love, Love Comprehensive Women's Healthcare! Dr. Falk delivered my DD last May. He was DOC and for being the first time ever meeting him he was very nice, calm and gentle! And he speaks Spanish... If that matters to you.