April 2015 Moms
Options

Baby dropped

Any other mamas have their baby drop yet. Due April 4th and was wondering if I wasn't alone. He dropped this morning. Anxious to meet my son but praying he stays in for at least 3 more weeks.

Re: Baby dropped

• Options
    Mine did weeks ago and now looks like my belly is high again. I really means nothing other then being an old wives tale.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Good to know and have some relief
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine dropped, and recently dropped more. Due same day as you.
  • Options
    How do you know when baby drops? I'm not due til end of April so I may have a while.
  • Options
    I'm wondering how you can tell and how it feels. My due date is april 3 and I can't wait to get him out now
  • Options
    Our girl dropped a couple weeks ago and it felt like a dumbbell was hanging between my legs, if that makes sense. A lot of pressure and hip pain. But now she is back up higher and I don't feel as much pressure. I asked my midwife if she could drop and go back up, and she said that they can. I guess she is just practicing :) My due date is April 10th.
  • Options
    Due April 5th and my mid-wife said he has dropped which explains why I feel so much more pressure on my bladder.  He seems to be moving all over the place though.
  • Options
    A lot more pressure on the bladder. And the pregnancy waddle never had one till now. Also the baby kicks use to be right under my Breast and now not so much.
  • Options
    Im due april 7th...my daughter has dropped..she is head down..locked and loaded. I dont think im going to make it til my estimated due date
  • Options
    We are due April 23 and baby has definitely dropped already. I can tell just by how much room I used to have between the bottom of my breasts and the top of my belly. I can fit my hand flat there now where I couldn't before. Also feel a lot more pressure on my bladder these days!
  • Options
    I'm due the 9th and baby girl is still up nice and high in my lungs and ribs.
  • Options
    I'm due April 1st but since I have gestational diabetes the scheduled me to induce on March 27th. I'm a little nervous cause baby boy breach and is still nice and high. I want a vaginal birth but if he doesn't turn I will probably be given a c section
  • Options
    My baby boy has been tucked in tight with his head down and he has been too crowded to move since 7 mths. I had my 36 week appointment Monday and she checked for dilation with unexpected difficulty because his head was basically as far down as possible. I asked her if that meant he dropped and is ready. She said he didn't drop per say because he just has nowhere else to be because of my body shape and he's been super low this whole time.
  • Options
    I'm due the 22nd and people all week tell me how much lower I am. I believe them cause by 6pm I feel like someone dropped a bowling ball on my pelvic bones. Silly baby. Don't know you still have 7 weeks left?
  • Options

I'm due April 1st but since I have gestational diabetes the scheduled me to induce on March 27th. I'm a little nervous cause baby boy breach and is still nice and high. I want a vaginal birth but if he doesn't turn I will probably be given a c section

I'm in the same boat. Not with GD but with a breech (due 4/5) and really really wanting to deliver naturally. Crossing my fingers for both of us!
  • Options
    I am due april 15th and baby has dropped. My Dr said they can be there for a long time and not to worry. I was having a lot of rib pain before but now that is not bad,just lots of pressure on my pelvis and I'm having more difficulty walking
  • Options

I'm in the same boat. Not with GD but with a breech (due 4/5) and really really wanting to deliver naturally. Crossing my fingers for both of us!
    I'm also carrying a breech baby and due April 2nd. FX for all of us!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"