December 2014 Moms
Options

Birthmark?

My little one is 10 weeks and she has a mark on her forehead that showed up at about 2 weeks. It hasn't gotten any worse or better since but I can't figure out what it is, any suggestions? I've attached a photo.

Re: Birthmark?

• Options
    Thanks for the info, I'm not really worried about either, just curious. We are currently looking for a new Dr because ours is not very thorough and always seems rushed otherwise I would have asked her.
  • Options
    My lo has one on the back of his head, neck and on his left eye. Dr said they should fade around 6 months. He had his from birth though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO has a red mark across both her eyebrows it almost seems like one long monobrow. It's pretty prominent when she's frustrated & agitated and in photos. I hope it goes away & if not she's still the cutest little munchkin in my eyes. She gets 'angel kisses' from her mama between her eyebrows all the time :)
  • Options
    diz1313diz1313 member
    edited March 2015
    One of my girls has one on her forehead that is VERY prominent. It looks like it is just starting to fade starting In the middle. The other had a bit of one on one of her eyelids and the back of her head, not prominent at all. My son had one on his chest when he was born and it disappeared by the time he was a year old.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"